City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

115 may be one of the reasons, that's the one that could bring the whole shabang crashing down.
If they've been using an unlawful rulebook its got to compromise the 115 hearing,could they be waiting until that's finished.

If they've been using an unlawful rulebook its got to compromise the 115 hearing,could they be waiting until that's finished.
More like two legal consecutive wins for us would cause the league to implode.

If we come out of the 115 trial unscathed a lot of question and I would imagine inquiries will start, and the answers will be very interesting.

More like two legal consecutive wins for us would cause the league to implode.

If we come out of the 115 trial unscathed a lot of question and I would imagine inquiries will start, and the answers will be very interesting.

That would be three embarrassing defeats for the PL in a row: not understanding their own rules, adopting rules that are illegal, and making serious allegations of fraud they can't prove.

Perfect hat trick!

I feel, maybe I'm wrong? The non cartel football fans, both armchair and match going are FINALLY waking up to what has been going on. It has took a long time for the penny to drop.
I hope you're right but I just don't see it.
The fans might have woken up but I doubt many PL clubs have as there are several clubs who see City's success as a bar to there own success and prefer to hang on to the coat-tails of the cartel clubs.
They would sooner win nowt and hope to finish sixth than have a strong City side and finish seventh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.