City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Thing is, that group of players was ageing. So it needed a few bold decisions. But Big Mal simply went postal.
Totally agree…the fact that Bond turned it around with Gow, Hutchinson and Macdonald proves we had a good basis initially….I think keeping Barnes, Owen and Hartford would have made the difference

Steffen ,on T/S was saying ,if City had a big win ,it would be obvious,because The Suits would have had to immediately change the rule book.
Bit disappointed after all the leaks ,was hoping for a" crash and burn " for them.Still hope springs eternal.

I understand what Stefan is saying but that would rely on the premier league being an organised competent regulator when there’s far more evidence that they aren’t.

There is a parallel here….the tabloids have never given us the recognition our successes have merited……it will no doubt be the same for any City success in our legal battle/battles with the Premier League !

They will all know, the PL has too many leaks

It's a strange situation.

If the PL leaks like a sieve, then all the clubs know. We know that a number of clubs leak like a sieve, so if they know anything positive for them, we would all know.

If the PL doesn't leak like a sieve, then none of the clubs know.

If it's a targeted leak from the PL, it will be to either a favoured club, or a favoured member of the press. Panja was coy, which makes me think it isn't the former. Ziegler has been non-commital, which makes me think it isn't the latter. Yet they all have to make some comment, any comment in an information vacuum.

I am still leaning towards no judgment being released yet. The coincidence of it happening right before a PL shareholders' meeting after three months, seems just too much to me.

I much preferred it when the PL did actually leak like a sieve and the press just repeated everything they were told :)

I wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal leaking the details of the tribunal really put the PL in a position they didn't want to be in, and they are being super careful now.

If the PL leaks like a sieve, then all the clubs know. We know that a number of clubs leak like a sieve, so if they know anything positive for them, we would all know.

If it's a targeted leak from the PL, it will be to either a favoured club, or a favoured member of the press. Panja was coy, which makes me think it isn't the former. Ziegler has been non-commital, which makes me think it isn't the latter. Yet they all have to make some comment, any comment in an information vacuum.

I am still leaning towards no judgment being released yet. The coincidence of it happening right before a PL shareholders' meeting after three months, seems just too much to me.

I much preferred it when the PL did actually leak like a sieve and the press just repeated everything they were told :)

I wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal leaking the details of the tribunal really put the PL in a position they didn't want to be in, and they are being super careful now.
Knowing how the PL operate, Masters will have been informed, called a meeting with United and Liverpool, now rewriting the rule book to close off any ways of questioning them in the future.

Some success.

I reckon all the clubs who were supposed to be fling evidence in support of the PL (if the reports were true) will already know the outcome or at least have an idea how it went. They will have been working closely with the PLs lawyers. The information coming out is sufficiently vague to have come from someone close to the case but not privy to the final Judgment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.