City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

So is it true that the rags have been proven as cheats?

Yes and no. Yes rags failed UEFA ffp and got a slap, and the pl have ignored that and aren't investigating it unlike Chelsea.
Yes rags fail the pl rsp ffp but we're allowed to do a deal with the chairman of the pl who they vetted for the job on the first place to allow a 75million over rsp ffp.

Why other clubs aren't kicking of about this is bizarre

What puzzles me is why 'smaller' clubs voted for ffp. Surely that makes their club less inviting to a new owner or investor.
I’m guessing they’re looking down at bigger clubs below them in the pyramid like Leeds, the Sheffields, Sunderland, Portsmouth etc…thinking if those clubs get investment and start spending then it’s curtains for say Bournemouth, Brentford, Luton etc. So clubs like Bournemouth and Brentford might like things to stay just as they are.

It makes me wonder how much undue influence is placed upon their chairmen by the cartel. Ie the bullies suggesting that voting with the enemy( City ) is not a good idea ?

Or perhaps the money received for being a member is too good to risk losing by creating enemies ?

It certainly isn't due to common sense if I understand anything at all about their insidious ffp and supposed benefits.

It's more simple than that. Every club wants every other club below them to stay there. Whether it's about protecting CL places, other European places or newly promoted clubs going straight back down, no club, including City, wants any other club to get investment so it can improve.

That's the biggest problem with the PL. The club's set the rules and, combined with a weak CEO, this leads to the mess the whole league is in now ....

More like two legal consecutive wins for us would cause the league to implode.

If we come out of the 115 trial unscathed a lot of question and I would imagine inquiries will start, and the answers will be very interesting.
Absolutely reprehensible that those questions aren’t being hypothesised in the media now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.