City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Are there possible implications on Clubs that voted in favour of these ammendments?

Surely if they didnt understand the legal issues that some of the rules implemented have broken (in law) there must be an element of not just agreeing with the PL and voting in favour of anything they do without doing their own due dilligence? If not it shows what a closed shop it really is, just sheep following the sheep dog but without truely understanding (or caring to understand) the ramifications of their voting power.

City win, they've never tried to challenge the legality of the APT system as a whole before and they could have done at any time, so I'm guessing they tacked this on their main complaint about the new rules just because they could and because why not.

My understanding is that when writing these things, lawyers will throw in absolutely every argument they can reasonably make because you only get one hearing and you could end up with your first 3 arguments rejected and a 4th saving you. City won on the points they went to the tribunal over (the new rules) and lost on the bits they added.

Last edited:

I wonder which 3 clubs are driving this...

The top 3 we all know are protectionist bullies. The fans of the others should really be directing serious questions to their owners and boards. Why allow those running your clubs to turn you into cuckolds to the greedy, insecure red filth? Forever in their controlling shadows. Well not now - should be thanking us.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.