City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Just reading through the finding now in a bit more detail (I mean, what happens on the pitch is nothing compared to the excitement of these courtroom battles, eh?) and, I have to say, I can't read this any other way than we absolutely wiped the floor with them. They have to literally go back and increase value they placed on two city sponsorship deals.

There is no other way to read it. We won every major point it seems.

They've not followed their own rules. Those rules were discriminatory and were specifically applied in an unfair and discriminating way to Manchester City. They've reached competition law.

Ignore the bbc trying to get a punch in with things like city didn't win all their arguments, they're already on the canvas and the court has been completed, they just don't know it yet.

Whilst we should absolutely treat the '115' case separately, this can't hurt either. How inept have they been to suggest something so obviously in violation of the law? And this was supposed to be a refinement of the previous rules which they want to do us under. Plus, revaluing those two sponsorship deals.... They may not be relevant at all to the other case but again, if these are shown to have been regarded incorrectly by the self appointed authority, even discriminatory, then I bet the others reek of it also.

Who'd have thunk it?..."Anti-competitive" rules brought in by the PL at the bequest of you-know-who...Nick Fuck face Harris, rules brought in by your stinking shithole of a club designed to keep that shitty club and their red cartel chums at the top of the tree. Well, it's going to start unravelling now, big time....for those bellends.

I see the PL are spinning it the other way..

City had some complaints upheld, with two aspects of the APT rules deemed unlawful by a tribunal.
But the Premier League says the tribunal rejected the majority of Manchester City's challenges and "endorsed the overall objectives, framework and decision-making of the APT system".

We just wait now, to see Simon Jordan’s twattaboutary on this decision.

'Rules are good, there should be rules.
Just not the ones you proposed, implement, and unfairly applied, as those are unlawful'.

PL - 'the panel admits there should be rules'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.