City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

The 115 charges and these current Associated Party issues are tiresome and wear you down after a while. My love for the game is wavering and the constant attacks by the media are draining. I hope I am wrong, but I'm not confident we are going to succeed in the revision of Associated Party transaction rule.

money, money, money at the end of the day you can only put 11 out on the pitch and that is a simple fact, a product of our academy dragged us to the title this year, that wasnt money, a rag youth product scored the winner for them in the fa cup that wasnt money, thats all these fuckwits are focused on and obviously it bloody helps but it is definitely not the only thing.

Gobshite!

Take those two on and you take me on as well ;)

I love you and want to have your children.

The 115 charges and these current Associated Party issues are tiresome and wear you down after a while. My love for the game is wavering and the constant attacks by the media are draining. I hope I am wrong, but I'm not confident we are going to succeed in the revision of Associated Party transaction rule.
I don't think the ATP case will go our way - but at least it's being challenged. It SHOULD be challenged if it is anti-competitive.
I'm not letting a few client journalists and the sheep they attract to interfere with the enjoyment of being the best there is.

How did he do this? I am considering writing a critique of the press treatment of City and would welcome any info you have.
@KS55 - I think it is clear that there is already, in general, outside of the current issue, a wide media agenda against us.What would you do with this critique when complete or is it just for academic purposes?

There is a certain madness to the Premier League that I am sure the City lawyers can exploit.
1) Fair value for transfer fees. Should Liverpool be allowed to sell Coutinho for £125 Million when everyone knew he was not worth it?
2) Fair value for transfer fees again. The Saudis were, apparently, willing to pay £200 Million for 31yr old Mo Salah. Seriously? So it's alright for the Red Top sides to get inflated sums but seemingly not ok for City?
3) Is this the first time in football history when a controlling sporting body wants to lower the quality of their sport? Sick of seeing Tiger Woods, Roger Federer, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Usain Bolt, Frankel, Red Rum, etc win. Why don't we just ban them? Let's just ban excellence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.