City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

Clubs siding with red cartels should remember that sooner or later these rules will come and bite their anus from behind .
Never get why teams like Fulham, Brighton. West ham for example cosy up to the fuckers. It's like the said teams are happy to sit and challenge for the odd Europa Conference position and a good cup run. Zero ambition!

It's like they are happy to look up and never be a part of the elite, as long as they finish higher than 18th position every season.

White American

Duplicitous white American owners who extract maximum profit.......
V
Brown Arabs who invest long term in executives, teams,infrastructure, facilities,neighbourhoods, sporting excellence & success etc etc
F#cking tw@ts these brown Arabs

You’re right. I’m spending too much time trying to defend the club on social media but it’s every other story and the shit being spouted about the club I’ve loved so dearly since being 6 years old is bang out of order and I can’t take much more. I should be able to tune into football radio without listening to my clubs reputation being destroyed. Leaving Wembley last week was tough. But that’s football I can handle that. What I’m struggling with is seeing the thing I love most in the world (after family) being attacked like this
You do realise that you will never ever win an argument on social media as 99% of the fuckers have brain cells the size of termite shit.
I`m so grateful that my brain wont allow me to have an account on social media apart from Blue Moon.
Stress levels don`t exist for me ... and thats why. Take time off from it mate and you`ll be more happier for it.

You do realise that you will never ever win an argument on social media as 99% of the fuckers have brain cells the size of termite shit.
I`m so grateful that my brain wont allow me to have an account on social media apart from Blue Moon.
Stress levels don`t exist for me ... and thats why. Take time off from it mate and you`ll be more happier for it.
I pop into twitter occasionally and plant a few land mines then get the fcuk out quickly.

• Rule X.31 specifies: "The award shall be in writing and shall contain reasons for the tribunal’s decision. A copy of it shall be provided to the Board and to the Chair of the Judicial Panel. Where the award contains decisions on points of law or interpretation that the Chair of the Judicial Panel considers to be of wider application or use to the Board and Clubs, with the agreement of the parties to the arbitration, he/she may produce and circulate to the Board (for distribution to Clubs) an anonymised summary of the award."
This means that while the arbitration proceedings are confidential and conducted in private, the written award is shared with theparties and the Board and the Chair of the Judicial Panel. If the award includes decisions that have broader implications, an anonymised summary may be distributed to the Clubs, provided there is agreement from the parties involved.

No provision for wider release but maybe they will agree to that

I’m sure Arsenal will pass it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.