City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

I totally disagree. Any statement would be misinterpreted, twisted and seized upon.

City have kept shtum and quite rightly IMHO

Let them mouth off, give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves.

There is a highly dubious video documentary on YouTube which I have ripped into here:

What I missed out above (and ought to add) is that half way through the video the former FD of UEFA is shown saying FFP was only introduced to stop Mamchester City. If this is true, it undermines the claims Platini made to the EU to ensure FFP didn't breach European Law ie he lied to them. The knock on is UEFA FFP could be challenged and overturned. Thus the EPL PSR rules would then undermine English clubs in Europe.

As I say, let them talk, let them contradict themselves and hang themselves. If City don't comment they're limiting further attacks.

WHAT WE NEED TO DO, AS CITY FANS, ALL OVER THE INTERNET, IS SUPPORT OUR CLUB NOT JISTVPOST ON HERE.

We all have social media accounts and many have our own websites and we can all post links in comments of other sites too.

I've done my bit by publishing my website attacking this rubbish. Please support it by linking to it. Of course support other pro City sites and articles by linking to them too.

Support our club by posting comments and links across all Social.Media, websites etc. The more we do the more impartial fans will be aware that there are two sides to this story.

I am annoyed lol really I am!

Excellent summary

I totally disagree. Any statement would be misinterpreted, twisted and seized upon.

City have kept shtum and quite rightly IMHO

Let them mouth off, give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves.

There is a highly dubious video documentary on YouTube which I have ripped into here:

What I missed out above (and ought to add) is that half way through the video the former FD of UEFA is shown saying FFP was only introduced to stop Mamchester City. If this is true, it undermines the claims Platini made to the EU to ensure FFP didn't breach European Law ie he lied to them. The knock on is UEFA FFP could be challenged and overturned. Thus the EPL PSR rules would then undermine English clubs in Europe.

As I say, let them talk, let them contradict themselves and hang themselves. If City don't comment they're limiting further attacks.

WHAT WE NEED TO DO, AS CITY FANS, ALL OVER THE INTERNET, IS SUPPORT OUR CLUB NOT JISTVPOST ON HERE.

We all have social media accounts and many have our own websites and we can all post links in comments of other sites too.

I've done my bit by publishing my website attacking this rubbish. Please support it by linking to it. Of course support other pro City sites and articles by linking to them too.

Support our club by posting comments and links across all Social.Media, websites etc. The more we do the more impartial fans will be aware that there are two sides to this story.

I am annoyed lol really I am!

Great read that, I give both barrels on Facebook and Reddit to any pond life, along with the facts but the truth usually ends up being replied to with 115, so it's pissing in an ocean to an extent unfortunately.

Melwood, the LFC training centre is in his constituency. He’s a rabid LFC acolyte. Just spouting frenzied shit as is his way.

Just a thought. as well as legitimately slagging Burnham off where is the voice from the MP who covers our estate. Have they said anything at all?

Not sure who covers what precisely but do know that Afzal Khan covers Gorton.

The lack of any voices from folk in positions of power, even if it’s a request for balance and calm as the process unfolds is astonishing.
Ian Byrne is the MP who demanded a course on football tragedies in the school curricula that excludes Heysel. I’ve let Byrne know my thoughts on his scare mongering re. “existential threat”. Every Blue can do there little bit to help fight our corner. Some won’t off course and it’s up to each person.

Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon have done too much for us for me to let these client journalists get away with stirring up the KKK social media elements without any push back.

Just had a mooch on RAWK.

They’re frantically trying to sort out a situation where them, the rags, Arsenal and Spurs either

a) refuse to take part and “go somewhere else and start our own league up”.

Or

b) all flounce off from the PL and join the EFL.

Even their ideas mean more.
The scouse did, its called the Premier League and they have won it once and Spuds havent given any engraver work in decades.

Ian Byrne is the MP who demanded a course on football tragedies in the school curricula that excludes Heysel. I’ve let Byrne know my thoughts on his scare mongering re. “existential threat”. Every Blue can do there little bit to help fight our corner. Some won’t off course and it’s up to each person.

Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon have done too much for us for me to let these client journalists get away with stirring up the KKK social media elements without any push back.
Did you see the latest YouTube video of the Irish football channel off the ball????? They had mark Lawrence the former Liverpool and match of the day pundit on.

He made a big point of how it’s strange how heysel never ever gets mentioned, he said it’s like some dirty secret that they don’t want to talk about.

When i was growing up football was played on grass.This stop City is the most hypocritical thing in sport if it were not for Us,Chelsea,Blackburn,Leicester and the ferals the probability is that utd and Arsenal would have won all prem titles nice and competative hey.The best teams have the most money which is fact its how you spend it United and Chelsea have spent it badly just like we did in the late 70s early 80s.The fit and proper test is the only thing needed in football.The american cartel have created a league where a team like Sheff Utd have to sell there 3 best players 2 weeks to meet so called FFP so come up and get battered most weeks surely this weakens the brand.Leicester may face a deduction b4 the season starts again competative.Bournemouth have reached the ceiling for how high they can go again competative.Take this in Forest came up in the 70s they won the league,Ipswich last time they came up were in the hunt for winning the league up to April now thats competative it is very unlikely the scenarios happen again.All because no matter what The red cartel and Spurs tell us all about fairness and competition they dont want the bread taken from thier table.I personally want a league where there are more than 3 teams in with a chance of winning it.The cartel and fucking Spurs want a league where there is no promotion or relegation so no jeopardy.
Remember who stopped gate money be shared??
They wont say it but they want as much for themselves and fuck everyone else.115 and every other rule they have put in is to try and maintain thier rightful place at the top as they are not capable of doing it where it matters.
U Shited 1 title in 11 yrs.Arse 0 in 20 yrs and the ferals 1 in 32 They are not winning and they dont like it.The prem does not see it they are going to destroy the very thing that made it the so called best league and hand all the best players and European trophies to Italy,Spain etc.
Whos ruining football because it is not Manchester City.

Did you see the latest YouTube video of the Irish football channel off the ball????? They had mark Lawrence the former Liverpool and match of the day pundit on.

He made a big point of how it’s strange how heysel never ever gets mentioned, he said it’s like some dirty secret that they don’t want to talk about.
Thanks Joe. I did see Mark Lawrenson’s comments. I feel strongly that the football authorities, clubs and fans continue to learn lessons from terrible incidents like the Bradford Fire Disaster, Heysel and Hilsborough. LFC and their client media have Scouse washed Heysel but it is a stain on everything they do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.