City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

It sounds like he intends to.
They have spent serious money for years and are still fucking shit.
Scruffy Jim will still be after government money ..he's a tax dodging **** who knows fuck all about football..if he's so serious about the rags why did he have a season ticket at Chelsea..I'm sure he could have afforded one at the swamp if he was that much of a fan.
He thinks there is money to be made at the swamp hence why he bought into it..he's not the Messiah that yoonited think he is.

See Jim will fix it has warned the league on regulation overkill.

If the Red twats are not on board soon enough this will all disappear. The 115 is practically dead in the water and the challenge to the latest APT rules will hopefully result in said rules reverting back to their previous incarnation.

Jimbob doesn’t want regulation that will inhibit the rags spending. He didn’t even name check masters when speaking about the league. Masters will be the fall guy here and I still maintain a settlement will be reached. Far too much at stake for this to run its course. The optics will need to be played out to appease the braindead but I wouldn’t be surprised if the parties involved are trying to find a way out that works for the brand.

Good ! coffee is getting stronger one by one .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.