City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

Today is a huge turning point.

It's the best PR we have had in a decade.

All owners are self interested, including our own.
Bottom line and as cliche as fuck “ business is business “ I agree this is huge in our favor. If he can change his mouth to vote , that’s a huge shake up.

Not sure how it came onto my laptop - but there was a clip of the two wankers- in Dusseldorf commenting on City and Jordan was taking the opportunity to make a couple of snide digs at Stefan - twat
Saw this on rawk...............

Quote from: vblfc on Yesterday at 11:28:33 pm
Simon Jordan suggesting City will use the current case against the Premier League to strike a deal regarding the 115 charges. That all sounds fair and equitable ‍♂️
I really think that CITY should act to not allow this to become cemented as the new version of the truth and to do that we need to avoid 'doing deals' with the PL

We have had this for years following the CAS hearing - we got off on a technicality due to time-barring - this will become the new mantra if we do not force the PL to be clearly wrong and ideally expose the bad actors that have driven Masters

Last edited:
Saw this on rawk...............

Quote from: vblfc on Yesterday at 11:28:33 pm

I really think that CITY should act to not to allow this to become cemented as the new version of the truth and to do that we need to avoid 'doing deals' with the PL

We have had this for years following the CAS hearing - we got off on a technicality due to time-barring - this will become the new mantra if we do not force the PL to be clearly wrong and ideally expose the bad actors that have driven Masters
Just read some of the other comments on that red shite forum. They really have no sense of perspective, comparing the corruption in Italy to our position of not being involved in anything other than constantly hit with updated rules designed to maintain the old status quo both domestic and European.

This is semantics, absolutely no self awareness of their actual cheating (database hack) and accounting fraud (£50m development costs for a mythical stadium).

Bottom line and as cliche as fuck “ business is business “ I agree this is huge in our favor. If he can change his mouth to vote , that’s a huge shake up.

Been working all day. Just logged in. What have missed? Sounds promising. Can somebody explain? Thanks.

Today is a huge turning point.

It's the best PR we have had in a decade.

All owners are self interested, including our own.
Only cos they can't think of anymore bullshit rules to stop us and anybody else who wants to invest in their club..
This is really bad news for the Dippers.
Klopp as much of a **** he was, was also a great manager and he's fucked off because the investment to challenge long term was not forfecoming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.