City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

Seems that worst case we've won by a bit. Best case we've won by a lot.

I'm OK with that but wouldn't it be better for football if things like thus weren't carried out under the veil of secrecy?

We should do.

Who knows how much "revenue" we have lost due to walking away from potential sponsors, due to the associated party rules.

Could potentially be 100s of millions.??
We have grown every area of the club.

What hasn't been calculated yet, is how much more we could've grown if a 'clear and organised' attempt to destroy us hadn't been orchestrated by the PL & their red yank cartel masters.

It could be many, many £ Millions £.

"Quote" A victory for City would have huge ramifications for the league, and arguably make it easier for the clubs with the wealthiest owners to strike associated party deals and in the process strengthen their position in regard to the league’s profitability and sustainability rules (PSR).

Too fkn right, Seems the scum have an associated party deal with the premiere league re the £75 Million golden handshake they got to avoid PSR. So I think it only fair that City,Newcastle,Everton & Forest should be able to deal with whosoever they want.
VAR that.

Seems that worst case we've won by a bit. Best case we've won by a lot.

I'm OK with that but wouldn't it be better for football if things like thus weren't carried out under the veil of secrecy?
Was thinking the same earlier.
Everything now seems wrapped up point scoring off the pitch.
Even injuries are now secretive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.