City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

If both parties have to agree to the outcome being made public then either side could have won hence either side may not want the outcome to be made public.

"Quote" A victory for City would have huge ramifications for the league, and arguably make it easier for the clubs with the wealthiest owners to strike associated party deals and in the process strengthen their position in regard to the league’s profitability and sustainability rules (PSR).

Too fkn right, Seems the scum have an associated party deal with the premiere league re the £75 Million golden handshake they got to avoid PSR. So I think it only fair that City,Newcastle,Everton & Forest should be able to deal with whosoever they want.
VAR that.
It would have huge ramifications. It would mean a football rule, that is against the law of the land would not be in place any more.

It would also mean that one or two (probably no more than that) would think twice about supporting a discriminatory and illegal rule for no reason other than "it will get City".

Somehow I don't think that's what the author of the quote above was thinking of.

Worried that we may be jumping the gun a little but I would have thought the PL would have been keen to push through this vote if they had won the ruling.

Hopefully we are interpreting this as a good sign for us but feel we need to wait.

Worried that we may be jumping the gun a little but I would have thought the PL would have been keen to push through this vote if they had won the ruling.

Hopefully we are interpreting this as a good sign for us but feel we need to wait.
If they've won, what would they be rushing to vote on? The existing rule was voted for and passed in February

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.