City launch legal action against the Premier League

So your the **** that broke the education system and you support city? you're going to burn in hell 115 times.
That's me. Lol.

However, how fucking ever, just to point out that in every school I went into, I changed the uniform, and colour scheme to blue. Logos, stationery, you name it, it all had undertones and overtones that were either hidden, or obviously, about City. Yes, I am obsessed by City. I'm very comfortable with it.

Forgive my Ignorance
But I wondered how many of us are confident about a positive outcome in the next 2 weeks?
Hope to high Heaven we are

Noticeable when scruffy Jim said that they could have a grown up conversations with City when Borradi wanted his move to United , yet it all falls down when they are after Newcastles DOF ? City didn’t stand in his way ? United know the score , they want related party sponsorships as much as we do ? Have the PL made one big fuck off rod for their own backs knowing that if they sanction City , that they are sanctioning their “golden goose “ that has always been man united ? Big politics at play here , United know which way the wind is blowing - especially a club who are on the outside looking in without CL revenue ? Scruffy Jim might be scruffy - but he ain’t no fool.

Forgive my Ignorance
But I wondered how many of us are confident about a positive outcome in the next 2 weeks?
Hope to high Heaven we are

Very confident. Our complaints are that the premier league has introduced rules that are not lawful & up to 50% of clubs support this action & this wasn’t explained by journalists reviewing the case.

Noticeable when scruffy Jim said that they could have a grown up conversations with City when Borradi wanted his move to United , yet it all falls down when they are after Newcastles DOF ? City didn’t stand in his way ? United know the score , they want related party sponsorships as much as we do ? Have the PL made one big fuck off rod for their own backs knowing that if they sanction City , that they are sanctioning their “golden goose “ that has always been man united ? Big politics at play here , United know which way the wind is blowing - especially a club who are on the outside looking in without CL revenue ? Scruffy Jim might be scruffy - but he ain’t no fool.
Noticeable when scruffy Jim said that they could have a grown up conversations with City when Borradi wanted his move to United , yet it all falls down when they are after Newcastles DOF ?

"It's kind of tough to tell a scruff the big mistake he's making… "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.