City launch legal action against the Premier League

Noticeable when scruffy Jim said that they could have a grown up conversations with City when Borradi wanted his move to United , yet it all falls down when they are after Newcastles DOF ?

"It's kind of tough to tell a scruff the big mistake he's making… "
They are trying to copy the City blueprint, they will fail without sponsorship that doesn’t revolve around George Best , Cantona , or Lou Macaris chippy , they’re a busted flush , sailing very close to the wind with FSR restrictions, I’d say they’re on our side , pretty much like Villa and Newcastle , or any other club with aspirations, be very interesting to see who these 12 clubs are that have sided with the PL.

They are trying to copy the City blueprint, they will fail without sponsorship that doesn’t revolve around George Best , Cantona , or Lou Macaris chippy , they’re a busted flush , sailing very close to the wind with FSR restrictions, I’d say they’re on our side , pretty much like Villa and Newcastle , or any other club with aspirations, be very interesting to see who these 12 clubs are that have sided with the PL.

It’s just sided with themselves remember, which I imagine is part of the crux of the issue.

Precisely - Winter is an absolute hypercritical paper boy.

Quoting the founding football league “no club should sue each other” whilst conveniently forgetting it was the PL who have charged City in the first place.

Such hyperbole from Winter without actually informing the audience on what City are suing for & the reasons why all sponsorships should be viewed through the same lens & not picked at ‘random’ by the PL.

Didn’t even bother mentioning how the Times reporter was able to get hold of the 165 page document whilst no one else was able to & referred to it as ‘a scoop’.

No balance whatsoever & can’t believe we allowed him to comment on the Treble Netflix documentary…bizarre move by the club as he’s the last reporter I would want on site.
The bloke was an utter **** on that programme and a complete hypocrite. Another fucker I would love to meet on a train from/to Nottingham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.