City launch legal action against the Premier League

no doubt media will paint us as the evil side dares to put scrutiny on these new rules that might as well be against current competition law haha.

the paid shills are in full force. no mention of things possibly going back how it was all these years with related party rules of both PL and Uefa still there for all clubs.

Democracy or not, there should be someone only presenting things to the clubs for a vote that, first, are clearly legal and, second, are for the benefit of the league as a whole.

Can you imagine what a mess any country would be in if the population voted on everything themselves. The PL needs to have someone who says no, not that and not now. Then they can vote.

The lunatics are running the asylum at the minute.
Imagine if the PL passed a rule that said any promoted club must start their first season on -25 points.
This is, in effect, one possible outcome of saying the PL is a ‘closed shop’ and can do whatever it likes, as long as it gets 70% of people who vote to go along with it.
That could be 8 who abstained, 3 against and 9 for. Motion passes and, presumably, every single ‘journalist’ and commentator would just say, thems the rules so suck it up!

Hayley Mcqueen.
Fuckin hates us with a passion.

We got the best team award and she was like oh it's Man City.

Another bitter red in the mainstream.
I always remember after a piece interviewing Garry Cook about City's project she was back on camera and simply said "Deluded" before changing the subject. Spoke too soon there didn't you?

The media making out that if we win we will get made up sponsorship deals and the system will crash and be unfair ( anyone could get the deals we get) related part will still exist to me and I don’t know the merits of the case or the precise difference between related and associated but I believe that the law / related party should cover this and if it’s doesn’t then the law should change not the rules of the club in order to discriminate against another member to the benefit of other members and possibly in breach of the law

Her worse crime is hating us whilst having Kankles
I always remember after a piece interviewing Garry Cook about City's project she was back on camera and simply said "Deluded" before changing the subject. Spoke too soon there didn't you?
Can’t stand that woman, on the morning of the CAS decision she openly said in the 6 am news, that “City are awaiting the verdict on breaking UEFA FFP rules….which clearly they have” she may have been reading it off the prompt, and it was written by someone else, but I doubted it then and still do

One thing that surprised me from listening to Stefan is that the findings from City's legal challenge won't be published as it's supposed to be a confidential process
However, he then asserted that Matt Lawton shouldn't have been given access to the original documents so I wonder if the same club will also leak the result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.