City launch legal action against the Premier League

One thing that surprised me from listening to Stefan is that the findings from City's legal challenge won't be published as it's supposed to be a confidential process
However, he then asserted that Matt Lawton shouldn't have been given access to the original documents so I wonder if the same club will also leak the result.
They’ll be a rule change if City win & no change if we lose

Stupid rag **** wants to ask which clubs were the driving force behind:
The ending of shared gate receipts in the early 80’s
The Heathrow agreement sharing TV money in the mid 80’s
The first threats to break away from the Football League
The formation of the Premier League
Formation of the all powerful G14
The expanded Champions League
UEFA FFP
PSR
Behind closed door meetings to form the European Super League

No doubt I’ve missed plenty, but you can guarantee if there’s any ‘reform’ proposed by United or Liverpool, it will be to restrict competition and benefit themselves.

Two ghastly cheeks of the same arse.
Two red cheeks of the same red arse

a dipper messaged me this morning saying we obviously know we are guilty or we wouldnt be counter suing.he kept on and on and on and finally said wont you be disgusted if your found guilty.i replied no mate why should i be disgusted about us spending money i mean its not as if we have murdered 39 italians now that i would be disgusted by.not heard since off him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.