City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

Could this be connected in anyway to Chelsea’s recent deals regarding the Hotel etc ?

According to the Daily Fail, City winning would open the door for PL games to be played in America.

More bullshit from the Rag infested football media to turn even more football fans against City.

View attachment 121369

View attachment 121370
Daily mail post on a daily basis about what will happen if we’re found guilty of 115.
I’ll hazard a guess that it’s run by rags and dippers.

City abstained in 2021, when the original rules went through 18-1 (with only Newcastle voting against). In the more recent vote in Feb 24 we were one of the six clubs who voted against it.

We think, because all of this stuff is just journalists guessing or being fed lines. Theres no transparency or official record available to the public.

It has no baring on the 115 in my opinion.

One is an alleged breach of a variety of financial rules.

The other is us arguing part of the regulations are anti-competitive.

They are, obviously, quite distinct as issues. And the ruling will be quite distinct. But it is interesting, nevertheless, that City has raised this now and has changed from a defensive stance to an offensive one. Knowing that some sort of ruling about the 115 is due for the autumn, by all accounts I've seen.
It looks to me like a message saying, “Know just who you're taking on.”

Yes I know it was time barred. I was just meaning the additional/hidden payment cannot have been a way to circumnavigate FFP, if the payments started 1-2 years before FFP was implemented. I know it wasn’t adjudicated on at CAS, was just more of a general point wondering why we did if (if the allegations are true).
It couldn't have been a way to circumvent FFP, as you say. As well as it preceding the introduction of FFP our losses were huge in those years, so it wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.