City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

It'd be nice if you defended City with the same vigour that you defend your other team. Blue my arse.
Been defending them relentlessly on other forums for over a decade now

No real need to have to defend City on here. As has been proven here, if you question anything, even play devils advocate in order to get a few answers, the name calling starts

Interestingly Lord Pannick is an Arsenal fan. Smart move on City's part that I'd say, for what it represents having a non-City fan lead their case against the PL.

According to the Daily Fail, City winning would open the door for PL games to be played in America.

More bullshit from the Rag infested football media to turn even more football fans against City.

1000007094.png

1000007097.png

The papers certainly don't help, but it certainly is no battle for the soul of football many seem to have got hooked on. Agree re Danny Murphy, offered something, and drew reasonable conclusions to what was said. As opposed to trying to counter everything with innuendo and just plain wrong but provocative proclamations. They should consider replacing Simon Jordan with him more often.

He is often on with Jordan and White. They mix it up generally on that show but there's normally a 3rd to ensure people don't get Jordan spouting shite for 3 hours.

Jordan's calmed his position on the charges, although he still thinks we have a case to answer - which is inarguable considering we've been charged, but he means it in a more suspicious manner.

On this he's clearly thrown his toys out of the pram. But if the rule is unlawful and proven so, you can't really argue City have done anything wrong, and when all that happens is an amended version of the rule is voted on everything calms down immeasurably.

If we are to lose, then we'll get a lot of dirt but if we go on to defeat the charges then I look forward to seeing how people justify their opinion that we have better lawyers or the PL are corrupt and bottled it. Ultimately the fact people think there's a bunch of De Bruyne level KC's working for us and a team of Anthony's working for the PL is laughable. Even Jordan has suggested we can throw limitless resources at is whereas they can't despite the fact they started all of this!

According yo the Daily Fail, City winning would open the door for PL games to be played in America. More bullshit from the Rag infested football media to turn even more fabs against City.

View attachment 121369

View attachment 121370

That's fucking madness!!! I'd expect that in the Liverpool Echo. We're closer to games in the US if City lose than if we win - we're literally taking on the American owners. Bloody hell.

you don't think people who make money by bringing legal action wouldn't advise bringing legal action?

I don't know enough about this either way to make a comment on if this is good or bad only what i have read in here and on articles. But that above is a weird comment. Ever been to a chiropractor they advise on their services to fix unfixable problems :D :D

On a seperate note can someone lay it out clear to me how this legal action from city will help us against the 115 charges?

It has no baring on the 115 in my opinion.

One is an alleged breach of a variety of financial rules.

The other is us arguing part of the regulations are anti-competitive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.