City launch legal action against the Premier League

We all knew more clubs are for than against. The voting figures are common knowledge, but sky choose to use the majority word to make us look bad.
If it was only about the AST ruling, I think there’d be less bullshit in the media.

It’s the suing for discrimination whilst using ticket prices, community and women’s funding as reasoning that has made people more angry. (If true of course)

They are, obviously, quite distinct as issues. And the ruling will be quite distinct. But it is interesting, nevertheless, that City has raised this now and has changed from a defensive stance to an offensive one. Knowing that some sort of ruling about the 115 is due for the autumn, by all accounts I've seen.
It looks to me like a message saying, “Know just who you're taking on.”
Or is it a case of there's been some issue around one or more APTs? It seems odd that we would raise this if it didn't impact us.

a dipper messaged me this morning saying we obviously know we are guilty or we wouldnt be counter suing.he kept on and on and on and finally said wont you be disgusted if your found guilty.i replied no mate why should i be disgusted about us spending money i mean its not as if we have murdered 39 italians now that i would be disgusted by.not heard since off him
Clubs with the deepest pockets have generally been the most successful since football began, and if us and Chelsea didn’t challenge the status quo all this FFP nonsense would never have happened. Newcastle spending big and winning trophies has been brutally cut off at the knee, never again will the fairytale of big spending Blackburn and Leicester happen again

One thing that surprised me from listening to Stefan is that the findings from City's legal challenge won't be published as it's supposed to be a confidential process
However, he then asserted that Matt Lawton shouldn't have been given access to the original documents so I wonder if the same club will also leak the result.

The strange thing is that the Section X rules don't mention the two parties getting the written award:

1000000377.png

I presume this is because the Arbitration Act stipulates it. Strange though.

Another strange thing is that the Section X rules don't allow for an appeal even on a point of law, but then goes on to explain what should happen if the award is challenged:

1000000379.png

No idea what all that means.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.