City launch legal action against the Premier League

You still not happy lol, the club are not breaking confidential things so you can get a statement every week

Everton and Forrest didn't break confidentiality by framing their statement did they?

Not been asking for a statement every week either, so I don't know where you've got that from.

I think @argyle should get a daily PM from Coolhand himself with updates, it's only fair.

Not been asking for a statement every week.

I think the club needs to defend itself in public more. That's all. Not an unreasonable thing for me to say.

Not doing so allows the void to be filled with people attacking the club daily, they overlook our successes, criticise us daily and then the club accommodates them as much as possible.

Reactions: flb
The laughable thing about all this market value sponsorship crap,is someone decides whether it’s fair value or not,yet a club can put whatever value they want on a players transfer fee.should the same panel not decide whether the transfer fee is acceptable market value,
Hope not, they might let on that Antony isn’t worth £86m

Whilst I don't think the club can make a statement when they've been talking about kangaroo courts and leaks since the UEFA charges, they must be galled that the narrative has now been set for this case by a leak and is being driven heavily by the media.

The latest EFL claim is absurd and only meant to ensure that there are more people and clubs against City despite them being one of very few for independent regulation.

City were criticised by journalists abound when they said the APT rules would affect funding in other areas. Thr other PL clubs are making the same arguments, where is their critiscism. PL clubs are being greedy and pathetic, give the money to the EFL regardless of the outcome (something City actually voted for).

It is quite clear now that Lawton is being briefed and steered by the Premier League, aided and abetted by Rick Parry playing the poor mouth, whilst dreaming of his place at the top table once again

Got to assume that our Lawyers are confident that we will succeed with the legal action.

They'll think we'll have a possibility of success, that's all.

Competition and regulatory cases are apparently notoriously hard to win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.