City launch legal action against the Premier League

I noticed Jamie Carragher liked a tweet from an account that floated this idea. Rather unsurprisingly another conspiracy into the mix.

Carragher,and the like, seem to think the PL is poor and are using Lionel Hutz as their attorney.

They're using some of the top barristers in the country.

Everton and Forrest didn't break confidentiality by framing their statement did they?

Not been asking for a statement every week either, so I don't know where you've got that from.
They were differeant cases altogether , you none stop banging on about the club defending itself and putting out statements , fucking yawn, we have the best legal team and if they say keep quiet then we will , despite some random on the internet being needy

So, we’re now making PL games more likely to be played in America, and we’re putting the EFL deal at risk. Anything else I’ve missed we’ee doing to the rest of English football?

Has anyone got a link to Talkshite with Projectdriver today? Thanks.

There are many in here bemoaning the lack of noise from our PR department.
Just remember-Silence is Golden.
The war will not be won in the Media,it will be won in the Tribunals,courts or wherever the judicial preside and make judgement.
I cannot see us going in without strong evidence. Lessons learned through history and UEFA.

Just my opinion and not shared by many on here it seems.

But the club can do more than one thing at a time.

They can win in tribunals and the courts and they can also play a much better game in the media.

If not an explanatory statement, then they have people like Micah Richards as a City Ambassador. Get him to tweet saying this legal case has nothing to do with the 115 charges, etc. What else are we having him as an ambassador for?

Just allowing silence allows all sorts of shit to be said about the club. Plus, any win in the courts will be ignored by the usual suspects anyway.

Imo, it's time for City to start being tougher with the media in this country because they've got away with crap for far too long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.