City launch legal action against the Premier League

If it was Arsenal who leaked the latest story, would that be acting in good faith?
But where did Arsenal get the documents from? It can only be from the PL leadership. Presumably the PL didn't share it with any more of their members. It proves that the PL leaderhship has been colluding with some of its member clubs to damage City. A re-run of the UEFA witchunt. If true the remaining PL clubs who are not in the loop will be angry (even those who are opposing City). They are being used as pawns. Masters can't survive this leak in my view.

Disappointing to hear Stefan on Talkshite say City probably won’t win the case.
Yes, I'm sure you found it a real blow.

You know for someone as willing to play in the limelight and idolised by so many on here, Stefan leaves an awful lot open to a negative headline and possible out of context quote. Sometimes does more harm than good , but with the right intentions.

But where did Arsenal get the documents from? It can only be from the PL leadership. Presumably the PL didn't share it with any more of their members. It proves that the PL leaderhship has been colluding with some of its member clubs to damage City. A re-run of the UEFA witchunt. If true the remaining PL clubs who are not in the loop will be angry (even those who are opposing City). They are being used as pawns. Masters can't survive this leak in my view.
He should not be able to, but good corporate governance doesn't seem to apply to the PL.

Didn't the Times article say that the PL had shared it with all 19 clubs to get their input before the hearing?

Yes, I'm sure you found it a real blow.

You know for someone as willing to play in the limelight and idolised by so many on here, Stefan leaves an awful lot open to a negative headline and possible out of context quote. Sometimes does more harm than good , but with the right intentions.

Think Stefan was just being honest.

Apparently these competition and regulatory legal cases are very difficult to win.

I remember seeing a quote from Ryan Giggs when Sheik Mansour first invested in City. He said he would start worrying about it when City start winning trophies. My thought at the time was that would be when it's too late. An arrogant reply from a club that assumed they would keep winning. How wrong he was. And now we are eating their lunch everyday.
I remember Alan Hanson on MOTD, predicting that City would dominate football for the next ten years. This was at the time of the takeover on 2008. He wasn't far wrong.

Reactions: Bez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.