City launch legal action against the Premier League

This is the problem we face. Dishonest hit pieces like this turn the tide further against us. We should sue the Times for the blatant lies in this

We can't sue as there is nothing defamatory in it.

It's a blatant bullshit, opinion piece dressed up as fact.

City currently do nothing and have no comeback about things like this that are then repeated constantly.

Think Stefan was just being honest.

Apparently these competition and regulatory legal cases are very difficult to win.
I know that, you know that, he knows that, and now the Talksport extras from the Name of the Rose know it.
That said, because they're difficult, they're usually only brought when there's a bloody good belief in winning it.
Yes he's honest - just think he could be more nimble. But he's out there fighting our corner I suppose.

Stefan hasn't seen what evidence we have. It's impossible to make a considered judgement without knowing the facts. I'll trust the club, we don't do things like this without good reason, and our track record isn't bad when we go legal.

He said nobody has seen the evidence.

He said in his opinion.

Of course he could be wrong.

But he sounded pretty adamant about it.

TBH, most of what he has said on 115, and now the APT, we’ve agreed with, so I’m quite happy to believe his opinion on the APT part of City’s case against the PL.

But where did Arsenal get the documents from? It can only be from the PL leadership. Presumably the PL didn't share it with any more of their members. It proves that the PL leaderhship has been colluding with some of its member clubs to damage City. A re-run of the UEFA witchunt. If true the remaining PL clubs who are not in the loop will be angry (even those who are opposing City). They are being used as pawns. Masters can't survive this leak in my view.

Totally agree that the PL are the ones who are responsible for setting the agenda and leaking the document.

The other clubs should be angry with what they are witnessing, but they have blindly followed the redshirt/spurs in the past when their motives were clear and obvious so I don't necessarily accept your thoughts on this.

They have always been used as pawns by the likes of the rags,dippers, gooners and spurs because of the financial benefit of being in the PL, hence the control exerted over them, and I'm not sure they have the integrity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.