City launch legal action against the Premier League

Odious club and fan base, imagine taking defeat so badly, it really is the most pathetic response imaginable.

Well what a surprise.

Lowton is a gooner isn't he?

Tarquins are going full mardarse in front of the viewing public, this after Tony Adams cryarsing that nobody can get near us.

Fuck em.

Anyone remember that Arsenal headed letter that circulated about getting the hateful 8 together?

Payback time.

I find it very ironic that the likes of liverpool fans who fought against the press that wtote lies about their club can now believe them tooth n nail - but then again they own certain media dont they so they can spin the narratives
Would they believe the Sun if they broke the news that would blow their minds :)

He said nobody has seen the evidence.

He said in his opinion.

Of course he could be wrong.

But he sounded pretty adamant about it.

TBH, most of what he has said on 115, and now the APT, we’ve agreed with, so I’m quite happy to believe his opinion on the APT part of City’s case against the PL.
He sounded sensible. He is entitled to an opinion, personal and professional. He is entitled to change it too in time, if things change.

Well City must think they’ve got a very good chance otherwise why even take it on when losing it appears to be potentially quite damaging
It wouldn’t have been damaging if it hadn’t been leaked. But yes they must believe they have a strong case. To be fair though it seems to me we are only trying to row back the February changes, it has been blown way out of proportion and isn’t that big a deal.

I see the Telegraph are digging deep tapping right into their innermost hatred

So - is it true that united are supporting City in this action ?
I don’t know. It makes sense, but Stefan seems to indicate it may be Newcastle.

It might have been put up already, but does anyone have a list of the teams that voted against the new rule in February?

I hear from 'reliable' media sources that the the Bundesliga has launched an investigation into Bayern Munich's domination and it's APT finance.
Also, coincidently, La Liga has, apparently, instigated legal proceedings against both Real Madrid and Barcelona for receiving state and regional funding for player transfers: so enabling both clubs to dominate the Spanish national league at the expense of all other clubs.

He sounded sensible. He is entitled to an opinion, personal and professional. He is entitled to change it too in time, if things change.

I’m not sticking up for Stefan.

I’m just posting what he thought and said on the APT part of the case.

As I’ve stated, he could be wrong.

Obvious City and their Barristers, Lawyers, etc, think they have a winnable case against the PL regarding APT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.