City launch legal action against the Premier League

The term “tyranny of the majority” is really powerful if you step back and think about it. Whereas the media are saying City are using it because they don’t like democracy, just rewind half a century when the tyranny of the majority made homosexuality a crime, those so called criminals were subject to abuse, prison and in some cases medical procedures to “cure them”.

That my friends is an example of the tyranny of the majority.

What was this ? Looks like it has been taken down
Some whopper from F365 (his bio is in this thread earlier on). The comments under the tweet unanimously condemned the shameless use of Rob Burrows from the "journalist". They are accredditted and hope someone formally complains. Absolutely cynical, disgusting piece.

I consider the sportwashing concept to be fundamentally racist and Syed has been one of its key proponents for many years now.

As a concept it is effectively saying that the dirty immoral Arab is attempting to cleane himself in view of the morally superior and enlightened western man.
I might start calling Liverpool's sponsorship with Standard Chartered crackerwashing, with the dodgy white yanks trying to hide their links to terrorism.

Talksport: Makes inflammatory statement about how City fans are disgusted with the club and it's actions.

City fans: "I'm not having this! I'm going to ring them up and tell them otherwise!"

THAT. IS. WHAT. THEY. WANT. YOU. TO. DO!!!

City are not suing the PL....
YET.

City (& other clubs) objected to the PL introducing changes to the RELATED PARTY rules last February.

City stated AT THE TIME that they believed the changes were unlawful.

Other clubs agree.

The divergence of opinion & interpretation will be reviewed by an 'independent'commission who will deliver their findings.

If the call falls with the PL the Related Party rule will probably prevail.

If the call falls with City the RP rule will be un lawful and City then have the option to sue the PL.

NO WRITS have been issued....NO ONE HAS BEEN SUED !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.