City launch legal action against the Premier League

Mate, I'm sorry to read that. But you really need to switch off from it all. There's nothing to be gained from tuning in if it makes you feel that bad. As my late father used to say in the 1990s "us blues have to stick together". Walk away from it but know that this relentless barrage against us will not last forever, makes us more close-knit, and there will come a day when we're all able to ram it back down their throats. That day is coming. Hang in there, chief.
Alex Crook is a Rags fan mate. I'd be more trusting of whatever comes out of Vladimir Putin's mouth than whatever Crook says.

A thought occurs to me. I am guessing that the main thrust of our case is that the definition of Associated is so broad that the PL can knock back almost any sponsorship contract they like and that the PL should revert to the IAS24 definition of related as used by UEFA and their version of FMV calculation. Now, if we win that point, and Steffan’s view that the result of the tribunal will be kept confidential prevails, City will have no answer to the press saying we lost the case because unlimited spending is not being given the green light, ie they will go with the lie that we demanded rule changes allowing mega sponsorship.
Thus, the club needs to answer the lies in ADVANCE of the tribunal if these cunts are not to get away with their nonsense.

Football is a business and as an owner when your denied the chance to invest in that business do you think that's good?

If you wanted to become the biggest burger restaurant chain in the world, do you think that it's right for McDonalds to stop you investing in your business?

If we win this case, why would our owners want to spend ridiculous amounts and give unrealistic amounts from their partner companies in terms of sponsorship?

That won't happen, but any club has a right to invest what they see fit.

If Stockport County get a billionaire investor and they want to make that club the strongest in the world, what right has anyone to say no?

Competition is king, without that the game is finished.

And Competition keeps the sport exciting and alive, as always there is a balance.

The problem here is certain clubs don't want to punish us for the betterment of the game they just want to get back to being the dominant force. They just want to be us and everyone else can fuck right off again.

It's a power grab pure and simple but that doesn't mean we should have a free for all.

How did he do this? I am considering writing a critique of the press treatment of City and would welcome any info you have.

I consider the sportwashing concept to be fundamentally racist and Syed has been one of its key proponents for many years now.

As a concept it is effectively saying that the dirty immoral Arab is attempting to cleanse himself in view of the morally superior and enlightened western man.

Last edited:
What Alex crook has just said on talk sport was an absolute disgrace! Saying genuine fans and club staff are ashamed of the club and that we are destroying football. I can’t believe they are being allowed to do this. I know most blues don’t care and enjoy the ‘piss boiling’ but it’s really upsetting me this daily shit and is affecting my mental health.
Just put Classic FM on, mate. No idea why anyone bothers with TalkSport, its whole purpose is to wind people up so they phone in all angry and annoyed. They get told to say things they don't believe and hold opinions they don't have just so some bloke in London or Birmingham or Liverpool can shout at them down the phone. Best to just turn off and give them nothing.

That fucking scruffy **** snake eyed weasel from the sun on SSN late last night absolutely talking utter shit about MCFC. Never seen or heard of him before what a poisonous disgusting individual. The UK media eh ! I hope we destroy these cunts and their red cartel paymasters once and for all !!!

Alex Crook is a Rags fan mate. I'd be more trusting of whatever comes out of Vladimir Putin's mouth than whatever Crook says.

I’m no fan of Putin but I thought of his comment early in the conflict with Ukraine & if he’d go nuclear “what good is the world without Russia?”

All this OTT coverage & lies about City ending football.

“What good is football without City?”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.