City launch legal action against the Premier League

Talksport: Makes inflammatory statement about how City fans are disgusted with the club and it's actions.

City fans: "I'm not having this! I'm going to ring them up and tell them otherwise!"

THAT. IS. WHAT. THEY. WANT. YOU. TO. DO!!!
lol talk shit fishing 1on 1 ?

Forgive me for being a FOC but what is NVidia?
They just become the 2nd most valuable company after Microsoft, overtaking Apple.
They used to be known for making Graphics cards, but are now probably the leading platform for AI chips

We'll get our trophies stripped for child labour when it emerges that Pep was actually three children in a long trenchcoat the whole time.
imagine what we could find inside french nose digging sleeping bag .

I can't understand why some would abstain on something so fundamental to the finance of the game. They don't deserve to have a vote IMHO.
City abstained because they believe the rule is illegal. For the legal case they were clearly planning I guess it adds more to have abstained

I have to admit, dropping Khaldoon’s interview into this boiling froth of hysteria has amused me no end. Calmly laying out plans for world domination and highlighting our ‘economic machine’ is priceless.

Could only be bettered if the interview had been conducted in CFG’s secret lair - namely a hollowed out volcano in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. To be fair, I reckon half the media having lost their minds over this, would be inclined to believe such a lair existed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.