City launch legal action against the Premier League

What the fuck actually is an APT? It's basically an invention by the PL and it's cartel clubs to further stifle clubs like us and Newcastle. Related parties are recognized and long defined entities but APTs were created to go beyond the established definition of a related party. It's so subjective that it needs to be "vetted" and then defined by some type of review board. This type of system can be manipulated and used indiscriminately to undermine specific clubs. It allows the PL to basically call out any sponsorship deal with an entity from the UAE as "associated". It's based on an assumption that SM is materially involved in every capital entity in the UAE. Is every American based sponsor of LFC or MU an associated party? Such obvious bullshit. The PL practices hypocrisy in plain sight pandering essentially to supporters with a classic mob mentality.

As far as the whole majority rule issue goes no private entity or club is afforded the right to enact rules that are deemed unlawful just because a majority of its members are in favor.
I'm sure a majority vote by members of the La Cosa Nostra commission to allow for the extortion of local businesses would not be looked upon as OK were it to be brought to the attention of the authorities. In fact, it would most likely lead to a RICO indictment for the members.

"Your honor it's OK for us to extort the local vendors because we're a private club and we've taken a vote in favor of shaking people down so nothing to see here"...LMFAO

Why are the Premier League and Uefa trying to stop the investment with owners like City and Newcastle it makes no sense, You would have thought the Premier League would love the best players in the world playing in the league to sell their TV rights.

Club Power from the Scum and their fear-mongering and threatening the smaller clubs to vote against City or we cut them off by getting smaller pieces of the pie,

This has to Stop and the Premier League members need to wake up and see they don't need United or Liverpool.
The so-called smaller clubs are the real reason the Premier League is the greatest League in the world because of them, Without them the romance is dead,

Wake you and smell the coffee, United and Liverpool don't care about you and use you to milk the league

I hate it all.
If they know we have a point, and sense us maybe winning I expect an even more vitriolic launch of attacks, leaks and incessant character assassination to put all previous ones to shame, to belittle and shroud any positivity we might have.

If we seem to be losing they’ll sense blood and go in for us.

This is going to get very ugly! All I want to do is watch the boys in blue kick a ball about and have a good time. Maybe win a trophy or two. Sadly it’s just not allowed anymore!

Saw someone wearing one of those on the morning of the FA Cup Final in Putney. We walked past him talking amongst ourselves wondering whether he was a Rag or one of ours. Turns out he was a blue!
Theres some sad red bastard producing some but dont want to line his pockets hence doing some myself.

Matthew Syed is an utterly despicable ****.
As his disgusting article in today’s Times illustrates.
I read the article (for free in a supermarket. The repulsive blokes not getting my money).

Written in a pseudo intellectual way it is a call for our club to be ruined.

With the MSM it’s sod the legal proceedings and the hypocrisy City just need to be got rid of. Sod any nuance or sense of fairness. Our owners from the middle East don’t belong here against these virtuous American owners.

All that is left is for a media outlet to lead a campaign for a mob to go to the Etihad with pitch forks and matches and burn the ground down.

Then we can go back to the cartel dominating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.