City launch legal action against the Premier League

That fucking scruffy **** snake eyed weasel from the sun on SSN late last night absolutely talking utter shit about MCFC. Never seen or heard of him before what a poisonous disgusting individual. The UK media eh ! I hope we destroy these cunts and their red cartel paymasters once and for all !!!

I'd like that but the club keeps silent, seems to be their way of doing things.

I think we're world class in everything the club does except it's PR.

Some in the media have gone too far with the things they're insinuating and linking us with.

What Alex crook has just said on talk sport was an absolute disgrace! Saying genuine fans and club staff are ashamed of the club and that we are destroying football. I can’t believe they are being allowed to do this. I know most blues don’t care and enjoy the ‘piss boiling’ but it’s really upsetting me this daily shit and is affecting my mental health.

Don't listen to talksport!!

In a nutshell. Well done Pinsentmasons and FMwk for posting.

Fuck sake. Wonder where he first saw it... ;-)

Not sure if this gives what you're after, but it's a decent explanation of the basics.

What the fuck actually is an APT? It's basically an invention by the PL and it's cartel clubs to further stifle clubs like us and Newcastle. Related parties are recognized and long defined entities but APTs were created to go beyond the established definition of a related party. It's so subjective that it needs to be "vetted" and then defined by some type of review board. This type of system can be manipulated and used indiscriminately to undermine specific clubs. It allows the PL to basically call out any sponsorship deal with an entity from the UAE as "associated". It's based on an assumption that SM is materially involved in every capital entity in the UAE. Is every American based sponsor of LFC or MU an associated party? Such obvious bullshit. The PL practices hypocrisy in plain sight pandering essentially to supporters with a classic mob mentality.

As far as the whole majority rule issue goes no private entity or club is afforded the right to enact rules that are deemed unlawful just because a majority of its members are in favor.
I'm sure a majority vote by members of the La Cosa Nostra commission to allow for the extortion of local businesses would not be looked upon as OK were it to be brought to the attention of the authorities. In fact, it would most likely lead to a RICO indictment for the members.

"Your honor it's OK for us to extort the local vendors because we're a private club and we've taken a vote in favor of shaking people down so nothing to see here"...LMFAO

Seriously top post.

Posted this in the media thread but it’s probably more relevant here (sorry for spamming blues)

I’ve said this many times elsewhere and others make the same point - but come on City - fucking do something. How can we be the world’s best club - a superb organisation, wonderful team, the best management, the very best ownership - and be seemingly utterly clueless when in comes protecting our public image and managing relationships with an unremittingly hostile media. It’s really shouldn’t be that difficult.

Agree with this.

So, nearly a third of clubs have to sell players ASAP meaning they won’t get fair market value for them. No doubt Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs & Utd will be there trying to get a deal and below market value.

Forced fire sales for Newcastle, Forest, Everton, Villa & Chelsea.

Surely things are going to get really really nasty here.

If Arsenal pinch Isaac or Watkins, those owners and fans are going to go mad.

The big bad City narrative may soon start to chill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.