City launch legal action against the Premier League

So, nearly a third of clubs have to sell players ASAP meaning they won’t get fair market value for them. No doubt Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs & Utd will be there trying to get a deal and below market value.

Forced fire sales for Newcastle, Forest, Everton, Villa & Chelsea.

Surely things are going to get really really nasty here.

If Arsenal pinch Isaac or Watkins, those owners and fans are going to go mad.

The big bad City narrative may soon start to chill.
Hi Schfc6 how have you deduced that a third of clubs will have to sell players? Because the rules are to be backdated?

Sorry, I wasn't saying statement after statement. PR isn't just statements.

The redshirts have, for example, a lot of their ex players in the media sprouting off on all sorts almost daily.

If any huge company comes under attack with bad press, I don't think they'd just rely on winning a legal case as a way to fight back.

Ignore it, let them all hang themselves. They'll regret all of this in the long run.

It's not even that.

It's alright not listening and turning it off...but they have a huge audience to where their bile spills. This is what creates the hate which spreads across all platforms X/Instagram/Facebook etc.

Must be true cos' it was on the radio.

They need to be stopped.

Oh, I fully agree.

I wish the club would do more than keeping silent and just waiting to win a legal case - and then still keeping silent.

When the media lights a match to burn us down we should turn a fucking flame thrower on them.

However it's just not going to happen.

The clubs name get's dragged through the mud and they keep silent and it's fans that have to deal with it or go out of their way to ignore it.

A thought occurs to me. I am guessing that the main thrust of our case is that the definition of Associated is so broad that the PL can knock back almost any sponsorship contract they like and that the PL should revert to the IAS24 definition of related as used by UEFA and their version of FMV calculation. Now, if we win that point, and Steffan’s view that the result of the tribunal will be kept confidential prevails, City will have no answer to the press saying we lost the case because unlimited spending is not being given the green light, ie they will go with the lie that we demanded rule changes allowing mega sponsorship.
Thus, the club needs to answer the lies in ADVANCE of the tribunal if these cunts are not to get away with their nonsense.

Unless I am missing something, section X doesn't say that the award can't be made public. It just doesn't say that it can be.

But then again, it doesn't say the award should be made available to the parties either, or that the proceedings have to be confidential.

Maybe they are standard clauses in the Tribunal Act?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.