City launch legal action against the Premier League

What Alex crook has just said on talk sport was an absolute disgrace! Saying genuine fans and club staff are ashamed of the club and that we are destroying football. I can’t believe they are being allowed to do this. I know most blues don’t care and enjoy the ‘piss boiling’ but it’s really upsetting me this daily shit and is affecting my mental health.
Q. Why would any true City fan have anything but utter pride and undying support for our club?
A. They wouldn't.

Just listened to Mat Lawton's propaganda on talksport! Talking about we don't want 2 billion a year sponsors or airlines giving over market value sponsors and if Man City win they'll be no fair market value sponsors! Sorry he is talking absolutely shite! If we win it will go back to before 2021 where deals were looked at for fair value!

Don't listen to talksport!!

I'm guessing not one of the presenters challenged him on his views and accusations.

Wish we had an actual sports news service in this country where presenters would challenge their guests on what they say.

I have a question for you. The media constantly sensationalise and misrepresent positions. In your opinion now you've been around them a bit, is this incompetence or dishonesty for attention?

Basically, do they understand that what they are talking about is horseshit?
Mainly lack of detailed understanding. It is all very complex - just a bit of coincidence that a lot of this stuff falls within my professional experience. And then some guys, just happy to listen to people who want to place nonsense stories.

Talksport: Makes inflammatory statement about how City fans are disgusted with the club and it's actions.

City fans: "I'm not having this! I'm going to ring them up and tell them otherwise!"

THAT. IS. WHAT. THEY. WANT. YOU. TO. DO!!!

It's not about getting people to ring in.

It's saying something so stupid and inflammatory that people then talk about the channel across social media, as we're doing right now and giving them free advertising!

So then others tune in to hear what stupid shit they say next.

I'd like that but the club keeps silent, seems to be their way of doing things.

I think we're world class in everything the club does except it's PR.

Some in the media have gone too far with the things they're insinuating and linking us with.

I use to think the clubs PR was poor. But I have changed my mind.
I don't see what would be gained by City coming out with statement after statement, it would just add fuel to the fuel. Plus the press/media would use any statement against us.

We are guilty in most people's eyes so just putting out statement after statement will make zero difference.

I have now adopted the same approach when other fans say shit, I just smile and don't get involved.

What the fuck actually is an APT? It's basically an invention by the PL and it's cartel clubs to further stifle clubs like us and Newcastle. Related parties are recognized and long defined entities but APTs were created to go beyond the established definition of a related party. It's so subjective that it needs to be "vetted" and then defined by some type of review board. This type of system can be manipulated and used indiscriminately to undermine specific clubs. It allows the PL to basically call out any sponsorship deal with an entity from the UAE as "associated". It's based on an assumption that SM is materially involved in every capital entity in the UAE. Is every American based sponsor of LFC or MU an associated party? Such obvious bullshit. The PL practices hypocrisy in plain sight pandering essentially to supporters with a classic mob mentality.

As far as the whole majority rule issue goes no private entity or club is afforded the right to enact rules that are deemed unlawful just because a majority of its members are in favor.
I'm sure a majority vote by members of the La Cosa Nostra commission to allow for the extortion of local businesses would not be looked upon as OK were it to be brought to the attention of the authorities. In fact, it would most likely lead to a RICO indictment for the members.

"Your honor it's OK for us to extort the local vendors because we're a private club and we've taken a vote in favor of shaking people down so nothing to see here"...LMFAO
100% this and the narrative that we are taking this action from a position of selfishness is crazy in the extreme.

If we succeed here don't these idiots in the media think the likes of Newcastle, Villa , Chelsea and a possible big new Owner at Everton will properly invest their cash and try to compete with us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.