City launch legal action against the Premier League

Meanwhile, the Premier League introduces new rules to distort the market...

"Premier League clubs have agreed to trial an alternative financial system which operates like a spending cap in the 2024-25 season.

The Squad Cost Rules (SCR) and Top to Bottom Anchoring Rules (TBA) will operate alongside the existing Profitability and Sustainability Rules (PSR) on a "non-binding basis".

Teams will be allowed to spend no more than 85% of their total revenues on squads under the new system.

Meanwhile, the TBA is an anchoring model based on the earnings of the bottom club."

The exact rules to be determined once the EPL have found a way for City to have breached them, while certain other clubs haven't.
How about renaming them all SCAAC
(Stop City At All Costs) Rules?

Long time reader....first time poster. I'm expecting to be branded a rag any moment!!! Bring it on.

It occurs to me that City and Newcastle could simply broker a mutually beneficial arrangement by which Etihad sponsor Newcastle and a Saudi equivalent sponsors City. It would boil an ocean of urine!

Yes they could and 1 week later they will change the rule again

Long time reader....first time poster. I'm expecting to be branded a rag any moment!!! Bring it on.

It occurs to me that City and Newcastle could simply broker a mutually beneficial arrangement by which Etihad sponsor Newcastle and a Saudi equivalent sponsors City. It would boil an ocean of urine!
Very cunning indeed, I was thinking there might be an advantageous little loophole somewhere..

Ian Byrne, yet another nut job Scouser, and MP, is probably going to take it to PM’s question time. Lol! :-)

Fucking looks like a Scouser. Got the "I ain't donn notten, lad" frown lines. Can imagine the sound coming out of his gob. Daft **** wants an independent regulator without realising that City are the only PL club who want one.

It was only a matter of time before the populist rent a **** made a comment.

Meanwhile, Manchester Mayor who was very vocal when his club Everton were under attack from the PL had said fuck all about the vicious attack on City.
Has he ever set foot in the Etihad or had anything positive to say about City? After all we contribute millions a year to his council. If we hadn’t taken on the stadium it would have cost millions a year to maintain or multi millions to demolish.

Has he ever set foot in the Etihad or had anything positive to say about City? After all we contribute millions a year to his council. If we hadn’t taken on the stadium it would have cost millions a year to maintain or multi millions to demolish.
If I remember rightly he got a free ticket to the first game back after covid to watch his beloved Everton, when 40 odd thousand genuine City fans weren't allowed in

None of these journos have considered Europe, but that’s where the competition PL teams have to overcome lies. PSV, for example, have 100m euros sponsorship from the “Global branding” of Qatar. The experts employed by UEFA put FMV at 9m but that nice M.Leterme upped it, so they passed FPP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.