City launch legal action against the Premier League

Assume you mean PSG. It’s an interesting story that one. The UEFA chamber or whatever they are called, dismissed the proposed FMV of 100m euros for the bullshit it was and sent it back to Mr Leterme’s office to reconsider, however, Leterme’s office missed the deadline to respond so hey shucks, the 100m valuation stood. He’s a corrupt fucker yet is championed as some sort of whistle blower on City even when CAS found in our favour.

Unfortunately it’s now behind a pay wall.

Assume you mean PSG. It’s an interesting story that one. The UEFA chamber or whatever they are called, dismissed the proposed FMV of 100m euros for the bullshit it was and sent it back to Mr Leterme’s office to reconsider, however, Leterme’s office missed the deadline to respond so hey shucks, the 100m valuation stood. He’s a corrupt fucker yet is championed as some sort of whistle blower on City even when CAS found in our favour.
After Leterme missed the deadline, the Adjudicatory Chamber appealed to CAS. You can imagine the reply they got, in between the guffaws. I imagine that’s the only case they have ever had where a company appealed against itself.

But under these new rules will be thrown out as related party.

If you have an associated sponsor it gets looked at and the sponsor has to explain why they giving them that much, then it's up to the independent regulator to say if it's fine and if it's 25m it is fair if they say it isn't they are being bias

Have left this reply to our Mr Darke's tweet...

"As a staunch fan of MCFC, I am not in the least embarrassed by the behaviour of our club.Now, I would be embarrassed if my clubs sponsors were found guilty of laundering money for terrorist organizations; or if my clubs fans were guilty of causing the deaths of Italian fans"
Fucking well said my man.

After Leterme missed the deadline, the Adjudicatory Chamber appealed to CAS. You can imagine the reply they got, in between the guffaws.
Hard to believe he’s quoted as an honest broker. Guess anyone who sticks the boot in on us is ok.

Long time reader....first time poster. I'm expecting to be branded a rag any moment!!! Bring it on.

It occurs to me that City and Newcastle could simply broker a mutually beneficial arrangement by which Etihad sponsor Newcastle and a Saudi equivalent sponsors City. It would boil an ocean of urine!

I know you kid, but you are not the only person to suggest something like that. Many of us have made similar jokes.

The thing is when people say that, such comments only reinforce the suggestion that sponsorship deals for the two clubs are onlyna way of pumping money into them. It overlooks the value the sponsors and businesses get from investing into the club, and that's something that both the media and other fans either fail or refuse to acknowledge.

Reactions: Bez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.