City launch legal action against the Premier League

have zero sympathy for Newcastle or Villa. pretty sure earlier they voted for some of these PSR rules even if under different owners.
made your bed time to lie in it.
Zero sympathy for Newcastle and that is purely down to that fat fuckin Geordie gobshite on YouTube who moans and whines and slags us off somert royal.

You see, social media lighting these clowns up, really makes you hate clubs and fans.

I've sent a little note to Andy Burnham.

Man City have raised a legal query regarding the Premier League rules. The press coverage has been generally hysterical. I have yet to see a major media outlet say that if the Premier League rules are deemed illegal then Man City's challenge is justified. We live in a democratic society where we should all be able to reasonably challenge the process. That is all Man City have done. Andy, are you going to at least provide some balance by making a statement? Man City have invested heavily in Manchester and created a lot of quality jobs for local people. As Mayor of Manchester this is an opportunity to show you are a balanced and fair minded person.

It will probably get ignored, but you never know.
I trust to started the letter with "Dear ****"

have zero sympathy for Newcastle or Villa. pretty sure earlier they voted for some of these PSR rules even if under different owners.
made your bed time to lie in it.
Zero sympathy for us from Villa fans on their forum which is just the way I like it. Fuck em, hope the irritating bellends go bust, some are still cry arsing over the League Cup win.

Man City have raised a legal query regarding the Premier League rules. The press coverage has been generally hysterical. I have yet to see a major media outlet say that if the Premier League rules are deemed illegal then Man City's challenge is justified. We live in a democratic society where we should all be able to reasonably challenge the process. That is all Man City have done. Andy, are you going to at least provide some balance by making a statement? Man City have invested heavily in Manchester and created a lot of quality jobs for local people. As Mayor of Manchester this is an opportunity to show you are a balanced and fair minded person.

Wasn't he very vocal about Everton when they was getting points deducted?

To be fair it's not a political point I am making. City have plenty of allies in the Labour ranks who will fight our corner moving forward, not least because Labour are just as keen on an independent regulator as the outgoing Tories were. I just think Burnham has been ineffective as a Mayor for Greater Manchester and I don't think that is an uncommon view.
Who, from any political party, has fought our corner?

To be fair it's not a political point I am making. City have plenty of allies in the Labour ranks who will fight our corner moving forward, not least because Labour are just as keen on an independent regulator as the outgoing Tories were. I just think Burnham has been ineffective as a Mayor for Greater Manchester and I don't think that is an uncommon view.
Burnham's silence on the dealings of the PL with City is deafening, especially when his support for Everton and for "Jim's" plans for the "Wembley of the North" are brought to mind, especially as there is all party support for an independent regulator and considerable concern on all sides of the house at the constant attack on the one club which is setting an example to other clubs of the role of a football in its community.

I wouldn’t give that scouse **** the corn out of my shit.

Should have mentioned Everton are supposedly on our side. He'd be holding a press conference within the hour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.