City launch legal action against the Premier League

I remember reading about FFP back in the day. I remember reading that clubs that had a lot of debt would be banned from the Champions League. It's strange that now debt doesn't count. I can't imagine why that might be.
Maybe that cock sucker Gill has swallowed enough of piss cans cum has something to do with it

Really? Kind of doubt that. But even if there was, it would be by the home office, not by the PL who are not the ones that issue the work permits.

Quentin Fortune…. Denied a work permit twice but got one to play for the Rags…. Poborski failed to play the requisite games for a renewal but got one. I’m guessing some clubs have more influence than others and can lean on the Home Office where there’s room for flexibility.

I've sent a little note to Andy Burnham.

Man City have raised a legal query regarding the Premier League rules. The press coverage has been generally hysterical. I have yet to see a major media outlet say that if the Premier League rules are deemed illegal then Man City's challenge is justified. We live in a democratic society where we should all be able to reasonably challenge the process. That is all Man City have done. Andy, are you going to at least provide some balance by making a statement? Man City have invested heavily in Manchester and created a lot of quality jobs for local people. As Mayor of Manchester this is an opportunity to show you are a balanced and fair minded person.

It will probably get ignored, but you never know.
You will hear something in time when he studied which side most people are on. He won't care if its right or wrong as long as he looks like he is doing something for the majority opinion.

You will hear something in time when he studied which side most people are on. He won't care if its right or wrong as long as he looks like he is doing something for the majority opinion.
I was talking to someone on holiday not long ago and when I said I was from Manchester, I was asked what I thought of Andy Burnham as mayor. I told the person that Burnham is a shameless opportunist and that I couldn't stand him. I think she was a little taken aback by my forthright response. I kind of hoped she was related to him. That was the end of that conversation anyway.

This new stuff and 115 charges aren’t connected apparently and two situations. If what we’ve been told their charges are going in the bin, this attempt to move the goal post on sponsorships is this another attempt to take down the club from the premier league and their cabal because their last one failed? There’s no coincidence the superleague happened after the CAS verdict. Strap yourselves in what’s coming next for the foreseeable.

If City were the Bee Network, Andy Burnham would be all over this and singing our praises. Instead he’s sucking up to Scruffy Jim, Seb Coe, Gary Neville, United, and the Wembley of the North proposal.

Well if Maguire has read the actual document and he did come to the conclusion that this would usher in the 39th game, Super League and stop the EFL getting funded… you have to wonder where the journalists got those ideas?
It's not difficult to understand what City's problem is with the new rules, and the consequences if City are successful.

You can't help but get the feeling that this is an orchestrated campaign of misinformation that's going on.

Clear And Organised, as someone once said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.