City launch legal action against the Premier League

Some City fan is going to get hurt because of all the vitriol and hysteria some in the media have created.

Saying it's the death of football, ffs.
Always happened on holidays with fans of our rivals, now it will be Bristol Rovers, Norwich and everyone in between finding a City badge on a t shirt offensive

Some City fan is going to get hurt because of all the vitriol and hysteria some in the media have created.

Saying it's the death of football, ffs.
Well, it does look likely to be the death of some people's machismo! Some of the boys stoking this really are deep in middle age now.

We, the public.... People are fools. The heady mix of football and the internet just reveals it all over.

It's done me in, in the past. I've learned a lesson or two and feel saner for it. Hopefully the same will be true of some people caught up in this.

Steady on. He is the person looking to be chosen to represent Liverpool.

Why on earth would he take up a cause so likely to be popular in certain districts? Beats me.

I mean. What more do you want to know?

That he recently wrote a document that begins;

"My politics comes from two places: the trade union movement and the terraces of Anfield."?

That he has a controversial history?

How about the recentish history of the Labour party in Liverpool?

Here’s one he could write about.

Has Liverpool Council been as corrupt as Manchester City?

This page collates all the publications relating to the inspection by Max Caller CBE into Liverpool City Council conducted under section 10 of the Local Government Act 1999, and the subsequent intervention.

It is a matter of public record that at the time, Merseyside Police had for many months been conducting an investigation which resulted in a number of arrests made on suspicion of fraud, bribery, corruption and misconduct in public office, both in December 2019 and in September 2020. Further arrests were made on 4 December 2020 in connection with offences of bribery and witness intimidation. This investigation involves a significant connection to Liverpool City Council.

Popcorn time, so glad we’ve finally come out fighting. The rage against us is biblical, they know are case is strong and lets hope we win

Wish someone/people at the club would call out in public, and ban from the Etihad, all the cunts who have written lies in the media and social media this week.

The lies and vitriol has been off the charts the last few days.

I know we won't though as our media department are friends with the cunts who write shit about us.

Apologies if linked already but the, brief, discussion at the start of the Price of Football pod is a good analysis of what's going on. Aided by the fact Kevin Maguire had access to the 165 page doc

Thanks for sharing. Seems to cut through all of the bullshit nicely

I see that Leicester after just gaining promotion are going to have to sell in order to meet the PSR rules, as if it isnt hard enough to survive after promotion.

Matt Lawton, Ian Ladyman, Dominic King, Barney Ronay, Jonathan Lieu, Delaney, Holt - will all be blaming us.

Ian Byrne, yet another nut job Scouser, and MP, is probably going to take it to PM’s question time. Lol! :-)

Melwood, the LFC training centre is in his constituency. He’s a rabid LFC acolyte. Just spouting frenzied shit as is his way.

Just a thought. as well as legitimately slagging Burnham off where is the voice from the MP who covers our estate. Have they said anything at all?

Not sure who covers what precisely but do know that Afzal Khan covers Gorton.

The lack of any voices from folk in positions of power, even if it’s a request for balance and calm as the process unfolds is astonishing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.