City launch legal action against the Premier League

Farcical.. I nearly singled out M. Syed yesterday for his odd lines in the past - casually parroting talking points originated by RW Spanish Nationalists (practically Facists) - today he turns up with a withering, pompous load of superior tosh. He's superior to it. It's their own fault. The PL. For dealing with evil UAE.

Oh Matthew. LOL. That's no way out for you.

Then I read, 10 other owners as signalled their opposition to City! Right ho. This is from senior PL figures. Hahaha.

No chance they are the American owners funding the PR responsible for seeding the Little Britain shite that this lousy old white boy's club are in love with themselves for foisting on the public.

Still, maybe it's as well that lads who insisted on Charlie Adam as PL player of the year - obvious saviour of Liverpool when they get their hands on him - aren't actually thinking for themselves. ^_^

It's not difficult to understand what City's problem is with the new rules, and the consequences if City are successful.

You can't help but get the feeling that this is an orchestrated campaign of misinformation that's going on.

Clear And Organised, as someone once said.
Of course it is!? Have you never heard of PR?

Here's a view of English football from outside the Red Top / Red Shirt clique.

Fascinating, really.

Just crossed my mind.... The media and social media reaction to this is off the scale hatred

What will it be like when we win this case.. never mind when we're cleared of the 115 allegations ?!?

Some City fan is going to get hurt because of all the vitriol and hysteria some in the media have created.

Saying it's the death of football, ffs.

And these are the people chosen to run the country.

I really fear for where the UK is headed.
Steady on. He is the person looking to be chosen to represent Liverpool.

Why on earth would he take up a cause so likely to be popular in certain districts? Beats me.

I mean. What more do you want to know?

That he recently wrote a document that begins;

"My politics comes from two places: the trade union movement and the terraces of Anfield."?

That he has a controversial history?

How about the recentish history of the Labour party in Liverpool?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.