City launch legal action against the Premier League

City have already sold carrington , theres a new housing estate about to be built on it
Carrington - the exCity training complex is used by Sale Sharks?
Are you confusing that bit of land, with another section a bit further along that used to be industrial and has since been levelled and is turning into housing?

Carrington - the exCity training complex is used by Sale Sharks?
Are you confusing that bit of land, with another section a bit further along that used to be industrial and has since been levelled and is turning into housing?
I was thinking of the old City training ground, that Bury had for a time.

Can somebody please repost the podcast from the other day. Was going to listen to it, but forgot. Don't know how far back it is now. Thanks

Last edited:
Just read the latest Mailonline article on us with Simon Jordan's quotes from his podcast about our PL case next week, again I was amazed at the amount of comments actually supporting us.

I actually think the tide is beginning to turn and if we win this case I think you will see a huge change in the league.

I think that a lot of blues, like myself, feel we can do our tiny bit to support the club against the tsunami of bile by posting comments. I spare 5 minutes every day to troll the anti City trolls in the Mail comments section. I know it's childish and probably doesn't make much difference but, as your post shows, I'm thinking more blues are doing the same.

The current sustainability rules are harming the Premier league because with the constraints clubs have to work to means there will be no more superstars coming to the Premier league , we signed a superstar in Haaland when he turned down Real.But Mbappe has gone to Real with a near £100m signing on inducement , there will be a drain of talent because Premier league clubs will not be able or allowed to pay the fees and wages required to attract the very best.
The Geordies have all the money in the world but they have to sell one of Bruno or Izak to meet the new finanicial limits , Chelsea have also been mentioned they have been trying to sell Gallagher , the Premier league are damaging their own product at the behest of the Rags & Dippers , it suits their Yank owners becasue they do not want to invest in their clubs , quite the opposite they want a nice chunk of any profits.
I wouldn't necessarily say that element is a bad thing, ie. paying Mbappe £100m just to sign. That is effectively money going out of the game that should have gone to PSG.
This is what did for Barcelona in paying Messi fortunes just to keep him.

Spanish football appears to be more corrupt than the PL.

What they can't do is have a system where 1 Club (Rags) are allowed to spend more than anyone else for playing in the same competitions.

I don't have the answers but allowing plastic magnets like Rags, Dips and Arse to spend more because they attract fans from all over to the detriment of the local Clubs these wankers should be supporting is just wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.