City launch legal action against the Premier League

Supposing the pl brought in a new rule that sponsor must not have been found guilty of gun smuggling and money laundering to help kill our troops.
And Liverpool went to court to appeal against this. The fucking press/media in this country would be supporting the dippers actions.

What action is the pl taking against these sort of sponsor ?

Supposing the pl brought in a new rule that sponsor must not have been found guilty of gun smuggling and money laundering to help kill our troops.
And Liverpool went to court to appeal against this. The fucking press/media in this country would be supporting the dippers actions.

We should propose it….. you’d think we’d get 14?

Funnily enough just the problem I was thinking of. I wonder if the PL has ever considered whether football clubs might be involved (unwittingly or not) in money laundering or helping transfer funds to terrorist states/organisations).
You mean like Roman and Usmanov?

The latter was dodgy as hell with Mashiri the front man, and now for me we have the same at Chelsea, Boley the front man but the dodgy money men in the background, no one and I mean not even the richest spend money like they do and so recklessly.It would never surprise me if Roman was still involved.

A fit and proper sponsor test. Like it.

Carrington - the exCity training complex is used by Sale Sharks?
Are you confusing that bit of land, with another section a bit further along that used to be industrial and has since been levelled and is turning into housing?
Sale sharks is next door to where City were

The City entrance is now blocked off and thr buildings have been demolished

Also tinpot county use some of sale sharks site aswell now

have they been found guilty yet? what stage are we at?

You mean like Roman and Usmanov?

The latter was dodgy as hell with Mashiri the front man, and now for me we have the same at Chelsea, Boley the front man but the dodgy money men in the background, no one and I mean not even the richest spend money like they do and so recklessly.It would never surprise me if Roman was still involved.
Don't disagree at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.