City launch legal action against the Premier League

What is the point of City paying the likes of Lescott to be a City Ambassador if he doesn't really defend City?
TBF he's not in the same league intellectually as gobshite Jordan. You can see Lescott and Souness's wheels turning thinking shit how do I counter this ? It was a sabotage job knowing there was no-one to back City up.

Not been up long (Aussie time) and I had a vivid dream last night.
The PL and its red cartel want us gone, so does every footie fan who's not a blue.

In my dream I agree with Steffan I think we will lose this case and the 115. We get demoted to EFL and we end up in a super league playing in Europe and the USA.

It's funny how powerful a dream can be I almost believe it.

I hope to fuck I'm wrong.

Thats the issue for them. They want a closed shop..salary cap so they can make returns each year and the value of the 'franchise' goes up. The problem is the US sports have no competition (NFL/NBA/MLB) the prem would fall behind other leagues again. This is self destruction of the product.

The premier league was on the cusp of grinding the other leagues into dust after covid. Instead to stop City it has eaten itself.
Welcome to mls 2.0 aka english major league .
This is where the rest of the world fails to grasp.

Sale sharks is next door to where City were

The City entrance is now blocked off and thr buildings have been demolished

Also tinpot county use some of sale sharks site aswell now
oh ok, so theres 2 sections of that area , I thought there was only one. so who was in that building before Sale Sharks?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.