City launch legal action against the Premier League

A new road and housing is proposed on the old carrington business park before that it was a large She'll Industrial complex. Sale and county use City’s ex training ground. Sale used to just have the bit next door only. they still use it

Don't disagree at all.
Forgot about dodgy Joe Lewis British billionaire Joe Lewis, 87, was sentenced to three years of probation Thursday after pleading guilty to insider trading charges in New York and admitting to sharing business secrets with personal friends, multiple sources reported.

And Levy has the nerve to question our morals.

You can't expect him to defend the club on a complicated legal matter against a gobshite like Jordan. He shouldn't even be going on these things with him. I don't know why anybody does tbh.

I don't expect him to know the finer legal details, but he could just say he's being ridiculous, going too far and over dramatic.

Not just sit agreeing or in silence.

We have two City Ambassadors who are the most prominant in the media in Lescott and Micah, and yet they don't defend us or call out the ridiculous hatred we get.

Does anyone really listen to this drivel?

Unfortunately a lot of people.

It's drip drip drip of anti-City propaganda, across all parts of the media, traditional and social media, and there's no pushback.

Even well established, billion pound companies still spend on good PR for a reason. City don't seem to have any PR presence in the media at all.

I don't expect him to know the finer legal details, but he could just say he's being ridiculous, going too far and over dramatic.

We have two City Ambassadors who are the most prominant in the media in Lescott and Micah, and yet they don't defend us or call out the ridiculous hatred we get.
Perhaps club have told them not to get involved, lawyers will sort

City got them to where they are now. They are now dancing to a different tune that being played by sly sports. Can't affect the income can you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.