City launch legal action against the Premier League

The last City pundit to speak what he thought on sky was Mike Summerbee at the swamp after they had beat us, in the league cup, I think. We were desperately unlucky to lose, usual stuff took place. Anyway Mike said , soon we will come here and batter them, the year after, I think, we battered them
6-1with the best pass I have ever seen from a City player, David Silva, feeding Dzeko. I digress, after his truthful outburst and the following battering he was never invited on Sky again. Maybe someone has the clips to post.

IT COULDN'T BE SIX COULD IT? IT COULD YOU KNOW!!!

A SEISMIC DAY IN ENGLISH FOOTBALL!!!!!

No other way to describe it. Regime change, power shift call it what you like! United not just beaten.. HUMILIATED!

Easy.. easy.. goes the chant of the Man City supporters!

IT COULDN'T BE SIX COULD IT? IT COULD YOU KNOW!!!

A SEISMIC DAY IN ENGLISH FOOTBALL!!!!!

No other way to describe it. Regime change, power shift call it what you like! United not just beaten.. HUMILIATED!

Easy.. easy.. goes the chant of the Man City supporters!
Pity Djeko didn't have have his real shooting boots on or it really could have been ten.

Salaries are based on fair market value. What a person will accept to work in that industry/position matched to what the employer believes is financially viable.
However, all lawyers, p a.'s, office clerks, welders, draftsmen, brickies, etc, are not paid a maximum amount.
The salaries of people working the same job can change drastically from the company they work for and the competence of their productivity.
No industry salaries are capped. They are determined by the value the company places on the individual.
Until they threaten to leave....

A very minor point, but would it surprise to to learn that Souness actually supports Spurs and City? Grew up a Tottenham fan, married into a family of our lot. He's sympathetic to Liverpool given his decorated career there, sure, he does fight their corner a lot, but he's got skin in the game when it comes to us as well.
Don’t agree with Souness view on this (as shown in his mail column) but he’s entitled to his view.

He’s not advocating the ruin of our club or playing to the red masses and I have found him generally fair about City.

The last City pundit to speak what he thought on sky was Mike Summerbee at the swamp after they had beat us, in the league cup, I think. We were desperately unlucky to lose, usual stuff took place. Anyway Mike said , soon we will come here and batter them, the year after, I think, we battered them
6-1with the best pass I have ever seen from a City player, David Silva, feeding Dzeko. I digress, after his truthful outburst and the following battering he was never invited on Sky again. Maybe someone has the clips to post.
To be fair, this is a bit of an urban myth. He was on Sky as a pundit a few days after the 6-1 when we played away to Wolves in the League Cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.