City launch legal action against the Premier League

I often think, he clearly has an agenda, because he can't Possibly be that much of a fucking moron.

But watching that, I am not so convinced any more.

Ffs, basics you utter twat.

They are not trying to change the rules, they are looking to stop a rule change, that they consider illegal. 'Oh do they not respect democracy, scoff', well yeah, challenging legality of actions and rules is part of democracy you arse. Happens at all levels, even like when the government attempts doing something that turns out illegal, so why can't it happen in bloody football. Those fucking glasses are doing fuck all because his sense of perspective is well and trully nonexistent.

And it is 'know-nothings' not no nothings, moron.
SJIAC.And a fucking Gobshite to boot ,I hate the twat.

The last City pundit to speak what he thought on sky was Mike Summerbee at the swamp after they had beat us, in the league cup, I think. We were desperately unlucky to lose, usual stuff took place. Anyway Mike said , soon we will come here and batter them, the year after, I think, we battered them
6-1with the best pass I have ever seen from a City player, David Silva, feeding Dzeko. I digress, after his truthful outburst and the following battering he was never invited on Sky again. Maybe someone has the clips to post.

I remember the game well, and his stepping in to cut right through all the bullshit. And make their arses clench a little.

Salaries are based on fair market value. What a person will accept to work in that industry/position matched to what the employer believes is financially viable.
However, all lawyers, p a.'s, office clerks, welders, draftsmen, brickies, etc, are not paid a maximum amount.
The salaries of people working the same job can change drastically from the company they work for and the competence of their productivity.
No industry salaries are capped. They are determined by the value the company places on the individual.

I hate to criticize our own community but FFS people need to stop panicing and learn to read between the lines.. City are on very strong footing and they're playing cloaks and daggers type chess.

The PL Cartel are inept at chess and playing checkers and clearly flailing because they have no response other than to say:

Cheats
FFP Violations
Manufactured Club
Destroying fabric of football

Sleep on it, wake up, rinse, repeat

We need to stop believing fake news media outrages!

They have NOTHING TO HURT US WITH and it's clear they don't even have the money to go head to head with us or else they'd be fighting in court, but instead they're bitching and whining on Shite Sports with paid lackeys who cost them less salary combined than what City pay Rodri.

Remember how the bosman ruling went.. destroying the fabric of football.. vs Law of the land.

WAKE THE FUCK UP and smell the roses. If anyone's on shaky ground it's the PL and FFP.

And if anyone thought they would trade it all to just have respect as a City fan.. LOL. Do you respect Rags or their titles? How about the Dippers? Goons?

Well you shouldn't expect to be getting people blowing rainbows and flowers at you everywhere you go.

People absolutely do need to stop pooing themselves every time they read/hear something.

The club are not daft (look how successful we’ve been). Their legal guys are not daft either.

So its not a criminal charge then? Personally I would have though false accounting would have interested HMRC... not the PL.
It looks like the PL were very careful to avoid using the word fraud, as the last thing they want is for actual UK law to be the deciding factor, what they are accusing amounts to the same thing but the wording allows them to keeps control of the situation.

To be fair, Souness is a Liverpool supporter, which automatically means he's a qualified accountant and lawyer...
A very minor point, but would it surprise to to learn that Souness actually supports Spurs and City? Grew up a Tottenham fan, married into a family of our lot. He's sympathetic to Liverpool given his decorated career there, sure, he does fight their corner a lot, but he's got skin in the game when it comes to us as well.

It looks like the PL were very careful to avoid using the word fraud, as the last thing they want is for actual UK law to be the deciding factor, what they are accusing amounts to the same thing but the wording allows them to keeps control of the situation.

The PL just listed the rules allegedly breached. There is no rule about fraud so they didn't list it. It really isn't any more sinister than that. Anyway, wrong thread :)

Banging the same. old. drum.

He’s been away the last few days (according to comments on Twitter). So he’s missing out on the money spinner for the media that is slagging off City.

Best make up for lost time and come up with biased hyperbole that will please the red masses

Wearing glasses, looking all serious and taking in clipped tones should fool no one.

Thank god I binned off Talk Sport years ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.