City launch legal action against the Premier League

Wonder if the tide might be turning...
I read that article earlier. It’s about the most balanced piece I’ve seen so far regarding this topic. Not that that’s a particularly high bar to clear going off the amount of shite that’s been spouted this week!

Banging the same. old. drum.

I often think, he clearly has an agenda, because he can't Possibly be that much of a fucking moron.

But watching that, I am not so convinced any more.

Ffs, basics you utter twat.

They are not trying to change the rules, they are looking to stop a rule change, that they consider illegal. 'Oh do they not respect democracy, scoff', well yeah, challenging legality of actions and rules is part of democracy you arse. Happens at all levels, even like for example when the government attempts doing something that turns out to be illegal, so why can't it happen in bloody football. Those fucking glasses are doing fuck all because his sense of perspective is well and trully non-existent.

And it is 'know-nothings' not no nothings, moron.

Last edited:
Wonder if the tide might be turning...
At last. I wonder if City have planted this. This is what I’ve been banging on about. We’ve got to challenge the existing bullshit narrative around this case and the other one. We need more journalists and influential people making more balanced cases like this to offset the hysteria.

Well done at last City if I’m right and you’ve done this. Keep at it.

Good lord. For those that want to read it:

https://archive.ph/1Ja9H

Apart from the last paragraph, which isn't what I think it is about at all, that is a good read.

I hate to criticize our own community but FFS people need to stop panicing and learn to read between the lines.. City are on very strong footing and they're playing cloaks and daggers type chess.

The PL Cartel are inept at chess and playing checkers and clearly flailing because they have no response other than to say:

Cheats
FFP Violations
Manufactured Club
Destroying fabric of football

Sleep on it, wake up, rinse, repeat

We need to stop believing fake news media outrages!

They have NOTHING TO HURT US WITH and it's clear they don't even have the money to go head to head with us or else they'd be fighting in court, but instead they're bitching and whining on Shite Sports with paid lackeys who cost them less salary combined than what City pay Rodri.

Remember how the bosman ruling went.. destroying the fabric of football.. vs Law of the land.

WAKE THE FUCK UP and smell the roses. If anyone's on shaky ground it's the PL and FFP.

And if anyone thought they would trade it all to just have respect as a City fan.. LOL. Do you respect Rags or their titles? How about the Dippers? Goons?

Well you shouldn't expect to be getting people blowing rainbows and flowers at you everywhere you go.

Last edited:
I don't expect him to know the finer legal details, but he could just say he's being ridiculous, going too far and over dramatic.

Not just sit agreeing or in silence.

We have two City Ambassadors who are the most prominant in the media in Lescott and Micah, and yet they don't defend us or call out the ridiculous hatred we get.

To be honest, what they end up saying is way worse than just sitting in silence. I'd rather they said nothing, then this apologetic and harmful attempt at separating players and fans from 'the club'. If they are not intelligent enough (I mean simon fucking jordan is hardly mr.intellect is he), just don't go on, don't engage, but certainly don't go making excuses ffs, there is nithing wrong being done here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.