City launch legal action against the Premier League

It’s a decent article but I think collectivism is a bit of a myth. Smaller clubs have always had to go along with what suited the big boys.
i agree decent article but to suggest this is just city and the collectivism of the dippers and the rags has not been insidious in the prem over a number of years is false.

Do we know which sponsorships are APT and which are Related party and which are normal a list would give us a chance to spot bias. Which might actually be the main issue more than rules themselves. Chelsea have a relationship for example with their shirt sponsor which doesn’t seem to be an issue but maybe it just feels that way due to the press. Have the Premier league had an issue with it ? Do we know what’s going on with the hotel ?

Saw this comment in the mail and I don’t understand it

No they didn't. City get 67m from Etihad which is 2.5m over what the PL claim is fair market value. Arsenal are 2.5m over and Aston Villa are 13.5m over. Forest and Newcastle are well over too. It's easy to find this information if you can be bothered to look.

I didn’t think Etihad was classed as related party. Nor did I think any of the others where so why would the value be assessed and if it was why was no action taken ?
What comment?

The investigation itself goes back 15 years, because the charges go back that far.
i suppose the big question is why now, this investigation has been going on for 5 years and has been referred to the IPC for almost a year, why at this specific point are they being ask to reveal their communications, what has been discovered that would prompt this.

But Meta wouldn't be likely to share anything would they? I believe they pride themselves on WhatsApp being a private / encrypted messaging service.
its not up to meta to share, its up to the persons requested to provide the relevant data, if they cannot provide said data, then questions would need to be asked as to why not and what they have to gain by not supplying it, like i said earlier lack of information and the reasons behind that can expose someone just as much as the information itself.

Its like if i said to you where were you between 5 and 8 this morning and you said quite frankly its none of your damn business (and youd be right it isnt) but a lawyer could then ask well why doesnt he want to tell us what he was up to, it must be something nefarious (chances are it isnt) but they will lay the seeds of doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.