City launch legal action against the Premier League

i suppose the big question is why now, this investigation has been going on for 5 years and has been referred to the IPC for almost a year, why at this specific point are they being ask to reveal their communications, what has been discovered that would prompt this.
Imo we have just played a very good hand and showed some dishonesty from the PL who now have to prove innocence/denial.

I don't. I've never enabled WhatsApp to backup my messages and you can easily delete and reinstall WhatsApp to lose all of the existing messages on your phone.

Same as when you get a new phone. They get wiped.

WhatsApp themselves would be able to access that no matter what you’ve done regarding deleting it locally.

Guessing it’d need a court order to compel them to retrieve them though.

WhatsApp themselves would be able to access that no matter what you’ve done regarding deleting it locally.

Guessing it’d need a court order to compel them to retrieve them though.
tbh id rather they didnt, it sows way more seeds of doubt if they cant or wont supply requested info.

No disrespect projectriver but is it worth it ?
Knobhead Simon wants City kick out the league for just being against the new rule about sponsor's.
Knobhead Simon just spends the whole interview trying to talk over you.

I understand you are putting out our side and putting out the truth, trouble is people don't want hear the truth.

All stefan has to do is calmly state his educated fact based opinion and observations.

Its his M.O. and I love it

We have precious few of his ilk in the public domain.

In fact I’d love it if Stefan had a mainstream press column.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.