City launch legal action against the Premier League

it’s a long shot but I wonder if we could get answers to matters unrelated to the current cases. For example, why was Adebayor banned for the knee slide against Arsenal, even though Ade and his family had been racially abused throughout the game. Probably asking too much.

He wasn't banned for it, he got a yellow card. He was banned for stamping on Van Persie IIRC and he did do it in fairness.

WhatsApp themselves would be able to access that no matter what you’ve done regarding deleting it locally.

Guessing it’d need a court order to compel them to retrieve them though.
WhatsApp uses end to end encryption. They won't have shit unless the user opted in to backups

i suppose the big question is why now, this investigation has been going on for 5 years and has been referred to the IPC for almost a year, why at this specific point are they being ask to reveal their communications, what has been discovered that would prompt this.
I was just about to ask the same question but why are we only finding out this at the last moment of a hearing.
Surely this should have been standard practise to hand over e-mails from both parties at the onset.
However could it be that the hearing has identified some skullduggery over the last 48/72 hours.
Anyone got any suggestions for a layman like myself on these legal matters ?

i suppose the big question is why now, this investigation has been going on for 5 years and has been referred to the IPC for almost a year, why at this specific point are they being ask to reveal their communications, what has been discovered that would prompt this.

I would agree, but in fairness, we don't know when it might actually have been asked for.

The times 'broke' the story last week that we were challenging the APT rule change, but that happened back in February, they only happened to get the details in June. This could be very similar, in that they might just be finding about it now. We have to remember that a lot of this as reported is often not happening 'live', despite the papers sometimes not actively making that distinction.

Either way, the timing of the news claim imo couldn't be better, following last week's attempts at making City look poor for some of their statements, or 'trumpian victimhood' as some twats have called it. I am talking purely about perception, not actual legal outcomes or consequences, for clarity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.