City launch legal action against the Premier League

I see the clubs are already cherry picking the likes of Everton and Villa. These clubs will never be allowed to get any kind of momentum into the big time. Feel sorry for Everton, their fans must be gutted. First Gordon and now Branthwaite.

I see the clubs are already cherry picking the likes of Everton and Villa. These clubs will never be allowed to get any kind of momentum into the big time. Feel sorry for Everton, their fans must be gutted. First Gordon and now Branthwaite.
They will be fine when Friedkin takes over, another one to add to the Yankee cartel. The league is being taken over by the USA.

Half our matches will end up getting played in the States or the teams will be franchised out to cities over there.

Villa's first season back in the Champions league for decades and they have to sell players not to break PL financial restriction, WTF is going on in the PL?

Absolute insanity.
It's tragic, what the hell are they thinking?

Same situation with Leicester, another club with superb ownership that has transformed a club and City, back in the PL but already looking at taking a points reduction.

The PL is imploding in front of our eyes, La Liga and Serie A must be pissing themselves.

It's tragic, what the hell are they thinking?

Same situation with Leicester, another club with superb ownership that has transformed a club and City, back in the PL but already looking at taking a points reduction.

The PL is imploding in front of our eyes, La Liga and Serie A must be pissing themselves.
It’s the way of things. All empires eventually eat themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.