City launch legal action against the Premier League

WOW what the actual fuck, i came on here to read about the ongoing case, why do people need to share their knowledge of united and the trafford park area on this thread , and really who really gives a fuck

If there’s any development then Arsenal will tell Ziegler until then it’s gas powered trams, Trafford park & a woman that looks like an owl.

WOW what the actual fuck, i came on here to read about the ongoing case, why do people need to share their knowledge of united and the trafford park area on this thread , and really who really gives a fuck
The only thing you need to know about them is that they are cunts.

Between us, we are a sort of human-computer, each contributing his or her knowledge. The combined data of all our brains is probably quite formidable. Meanwhile, the Rags are a Sinclair ZX.
Going off the pics, it seems they ran of natural gas extracted from rags or bovril.

Don't forget the financial returns expected of Stock Market companies floating on the stock exchange was against FA rules! So like Spurs, they bypassed the rules by forming a holding company, Manchester United plc, and floating that instead!

United's financial success was based on avoiding the rules, don't forget that when they criticise us for possible FFP breaches!
I forgot about that.
I also forgot about them getting another handout in the 80's to help pay for stadium renovation at the corner of the Main Stand and East sStand, the section away fans now occupy.

I am just amazed that nothing has leaked to the media, a whole week and they have nothing this must be serious !!

Come on, the origins of Trafford, Trafford park, its ingenious trams and the miracle of the funding and development of the swamp (all with the club's own money, surely) is far more interesting than City's war with the PL. After all, no-one cares about City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.