City launch legal action against the Premier League

Before 1903, they were gas trams.

And no, I have no idea how they were connected to the mains.
At least the rags wouldn't have to wait to stick their heads in the oven at home after watching that shower, but stops connecting Singapore, Dublin, Euston and Trafford must have been pretty impressive in those days.

They also received handouts from the taxpayer twice to pay for renovations to their shit hole.
Gibson who made his money selling war uniforms, lobbied the government for a handout which they got, to help rebuild the swamp after World War Two when the country was in it's arse.
They got another handout to build a new stand for the '66 World Cup to increase the number of seats there to justify holding matches there instead of Maine Road despite the fact that Maine Road had more seats.
No wonder Scruffy Jim thinks he's got chance of scrounging another handout.
Fast forward to 1991 when floating on the stock market gave them enough money to buy the most expensively assembled squad ever seen on these shores spending the equivalent of the clubs value on players.
Organic club my arse, the only thing organic about the rags is the shit spewing out of the mouthes of their shit, entitled, glory hunting followers.
Don't forget the financial returns expected of Stock Market companies floating on the stock exchange was against FA rules! So like Spurs, they bypassed the rules by forming a holding company, Manchester United plc, and floating that instead!

United's financial success was based on avoiding the rules, don't forget that when they criticise us for possible FFP breaches!

To clear up the technical point, I think the gas trams ran on some sort of reservoir of compressed gas. But I am not a great expert on engineering, either in this case or others, so I can't really explain. I'm pretty sure Lytham had similar gas trams, although in both cases there was a conversion to the more practical electric ones. Which at that stage of development were really a big wooden shed stuck on a truck (or bogies) fitted with electric motors. Dead simple compared to what we have now.

To clear up the technical point, I think the gas trams ran on some sort of reservoir of compressed gas. But I am not a great expert on engineering, either in this case or others, so I can't really explain. I'm pretty sure Lytham had similar gas trams, although in both cases there was a conversion to the more practical electric ones. Which at that stage of development were really a big wooden shed stuck on a truck (or bogies) fitted with electric motors. Dead simple compared to what we have now.
To clear up the technical point, I think the gas trams ran on some sort of reservoir of compressed gas. But I am not a great expert on engineering, either in this case or others, so I can't really explain. I'm pretty sure Lytham had similar gas trams, although in both cases there was a conversion to the more practical electric ones. Which at that stage of development were really a big wooden shed stuck on a truck (or bogies) fitted with electric motors. Dead simple compared to what we

who needs a encyclopaedia when we have bluemoon

27181108528_dd62aa3966_z.jpg

who needs a encyclopaedia when we have bluemoon
Between us, we are a sort of human-computer, each contributing his or her knowledge. The combined data of all our brains is probably quite formidable. Meanwhile, the Rags are a Sinclair ZX.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.